Bugbear Entertainment's Early Access Stuntfest Title Updated

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Stuntfest Update.jpg

Bugbear Entertainment have released their first update to the new Early Access Stuntfest game, including the ability to use custom objects authored in 3d modelling applications along with other fixes and enhancements to the title.

The new update to Stuntfest allows players to create 3d objects using applications such as 3ds Max, that will automatically embed and uploaded together in custom events to the Steam Workshop support in game. This allows subscribed users to a player's custom made event the ability to automatically download custom creations, bringing the event creation process together in one package and greatly enhancing the moddability of the title. To aid using the new functionality, the new package contains a comprehensive readme text file giving a crash course on how to use the new features.

Stuntfest 21.10.16 Update Changelog:

• Support for custom event objects.
  • Ragdoll nudge mechanic is improved.
  • Ragdoll can now clear checkpoints.
  • Added new official Ragdoll Climber event.
  • Added gameplay tips to the loading screen.
  • DataCleaner is now included for verifying game data integrity.

For more news of Bugbear Entertainment games Wreckfest and Stuntfest, head on over to the Next Car Game: Wreckfest sub forum and catch up with your fellow fans of the games.

Have you tried the new Stuntfest title? What do you think of the latest update? Let us know in the comments section below!

Unfortunately 'Stuntfest' is not a game I will be getting (old guy here set in his ways) but enjoy watching the odd You Tube Video of it...sadly though, I fear Stuntfest might be more popular than Wreckfest, and Wreckfest is the game I enjoy.:)

Agreed. Starting a new game, when another one hasn't seen updates in months .... wtf is up with that? How about updating Wreckfest with the Stuntfest parts, and have ONE decent game instead?
I'm not falling for this 'early access' crap again.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 111 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 211 14.3%