Bugatti Veyron

Hi all,
I found the Bugatti Veyron mod for GTR-Evo, but there are a few problems with it.
The car doesn't sound anything like a Veyron, the brakes are VERY weak, the car is only RWD and keeps spinning out (it should be 4WD), and some other problems as well. The car model however is VERY good.

I don't know how to mod cars, otherwise I would have fixed the problems. Is anyone interested in fixing it up?
If yes, please send me a PM and I'll let you know where you can download it.

Note: I'm not sure if it is OK to post the link here... It's on megaupload and I don't know who made the mod. If it is OK, please let me know and I'll post it, but it needs to be fixed before it's any good.

The car model has been ripped from another game. That makes the mod illegal and hence it is not allowed to be uploaded or linked to here on RD.

If you find a legal mod you want to switch between front, rear, and four wheel drive then open the cars HDC file into notepad and search for the word FRONT, REAR, or FOUR and replace it accordingly (only works for offline unless the server runs the same modified HDC file). I sometime use it on the illegal GTL 1.3 mod (offline only). I made a four wheel drive 600BHP 1960's Mini Cooper (Kinda like the Z-Cars real life one with two Hyabusa engines).

Open the .eng file into notepad. The torque curve needs to be smooth. I do not understand the numbers so I just copy one cars torque curve to another (besides making a slow car go fast I have also made a fast car go slow (I made the GTL Mod mustang and GT2 mod Mustang lap in the same times).

If you give the car too much power the wheels will spin. You will also loose traction if the torque curve is not smooth.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back