Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L’Or Blanc

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Nice if you have a spare million (or two) :)

300snqu.jpg

Girlies are not included!

Even if I had 2 million I would never spend it on a Bugatti :) BMW M3 / M5 would be more than enough for me :)

The Veyron in real life is so small and tiny that it can hardly fit in a girl :)

The Veyron is rubbish...

I would rather have a Hennessey Venom GT 1200* (*The Twin-Turbo 1200hp one) than a Veyron if I had about a million to spend on a car...

I mean, this here is the car right ? The shape of a Lotus Exige with a 1200hp Corvette engine, no assists apart from an adjustable traction control, a H-Pattern Shifter and an awesome sound !

http://www.venomgt.com/the-venom-gt/specifications/

0 – 200 mph 15.9 sec. (Bugatti Veyron = 24.2 sec.) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But use that on road:) The Veyron is pure high-tech. I'm sure it's much more driveable.

However, I wouldn't ever spend that much money either on a car like this! I would still buy some kind of car around 100bhp for road use. Those are the best for that purpose. And if I want a racing car, I would buy a Clio cup car or a Seat Leon cup car (or both), apply for a license, hire a team, and have a season or two in one of our local cups. Could be easily done from the Veyron's price:)

"""The Veyron is pure high-tech. I'm sure it's much more driveable."""

We are race car drivers, not senile old man ! :p

To be honest it was IF I wanted a million dollar car...

I'd take a 1995 Corvette ZR1 and be happy with it :)

And I'd rather indeed do motorsport instead of having a million dollar car...

I wonder if you can get an Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale for a million. Cause if I had to choose between a Veyron and a 33 Stradale, I'm going for the 33.

Now that is good taste:good::D It's my overall favorite car:) I'm actually looking for a movie called "Un bellissimo novembre" where it starts but I haven't found it yet.

IMO the Veyron is in a special category. I don't look at it as a supercar, nor a luxury car. It's an extraordinary engineering exercise and the complexity of the car is really interesting.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back