Bugatti Circuit 2019

Tracks Bugatti Circuit 2019 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
PawelP submitted a new resource:

Bugatti Circuit 2019 - Bugatti conversion for GTR 2

Hello everyone GTR 2 lovers, I want to share with You guys of my work. It's a modern version of famous Bugatti Circuit. Track converted from RFACTOR 2. "ECAR Tracks" made this circuit for RF2, so all credits go to him (or team).

Special big thanks goes to BILLBRO. Without his help, this amazing track would never exist for GTR2. He did an expert/master work by reworking AIW, so this convertion is also His work.

i've put into a track a modern adverts mostly inspired by a MOTO GP events. I...

Read more about this resource...

Hello Pawel! Comparing the perspective of yours and with the old version, is this possible to change in the AIW file? I can change the FOV in the cockpit, but is there a configurable track "FOV"?
Bugatti - old-new version.jpg

I can tell this is a great track and I'd like to leave a good review but there's this crazy issue where the framerate drops so drastically on occassion (multiple times each lap) that it feels like the whole game slows down for a second and it really throws me off. Typical fps on this track is 100+ for me but drops to 50-60fps at times but I think it's more than that as the game seems to slow down completely it's weird. Don't have that experience on any other tracks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back