Cars Bugatti Bolide

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISOKIX submitted a new resource:

Bugatti Bolide - This is a mod I made with help from the AC community.

This is my first AC Mod that I have uploaded to Race Department. Not sure of the processes yet, so go gentle on me.

Anyways, this is a mod I made for some of us to loon about in, on my AC server. Namely we cruise round Shutoko in this beast trying to draft each other and reach top speed.

It's a fun car to drive, so I thought I would share it.

Read more about this resource...

1611762442481.png

@ISOKIX do you want to double down on this lie or come clean? You choose.

Usually these day's i'd simply report in silence. After all, I like to think anyone posting stolen content here simply weren't aware of the rules.

But since you are happy to claim this CSR2 model is anything but, why not prove it?
Show us the WIP creation. Post something proving this model isn't the same as the CSR2 model.

Last edited:
Who are the members of this amazing AC Modding Community? I would love to see some examples of their other work seeing as it's so good ;)
Honestly dude, it's pretty obvious this is the same CSR2 convert that has been floating around for weeks and it is no way scratch built. Who you trying to kid?
And yeah the mod police are out because this is just a joke surely

@TOONS12 just so you know. No one is the police here, it's literally a rule of the website where the mod was uploaded. You should know that since you have an account but apparently it's always better to blame others because. They ruin the fun or stuff like that.

It's always good to see people Modding but rd has rules. The model has a lot of mapping and normals issues btw and if it was scratch made it wouldn't have those. It's also easy to just compare the topology on the csr one and compare.

I love how our mystery "AC community" put in so much effort to make sure every single vertex is in the same position as the CSR2 model, and to make sure every single quad is triangulated in the same orientation. Amazing coincidence.

But so much effort went into that it seems they forgot to bring the weighted normals along for the ride. So now it goes from really decent mobile game model to a gargled mess of a model.

"AC community" model:
custom_showroom_1611766731.jpg

CSR2 model, any similarity is pure coincidence im sure..:
unknown.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline