ARCA Sim Racing

Well, I managed to join without practice for my second online RACE on ARCA, and was way worse than the first one talking about my performance.

Y spun two times, one alone and the other causing a bad accident, sorry guys, I'm totally out of rythm and my wheel as I said has huge problems to remain centered for more than half a mile :p

Cya next time!.

great event once again. i got 4th place in qualify and 3rd in the warm up so the car was really good today. in the race i was involved in a crash and the repairs took too long so i was doubled. later on in the race i got lucky to get 5th place because bert and i think roy hit each other, as soon as the last 4 laps came ( its continues behind the safetycar to get a 3 lap run minimal to the line ) ive noticed i was low on fuel .. well low is the wrong word hahaha i was running fumes, i decided to stay out and take the risk and as soon as i crossed the line 6 th place i was empty so i could not do my donuts grrrrrr:( well thanks all and see ya

again AWESOME race guys...
those who didn't join missed this...guys you really missed a great night fighting :)
shame about your problem Eric
it was thight race up front
I wasn't the fastest, but hold the fast guys for good long :)
James beaten in final stop, but on green/white/checkered flag I almost had him in the final turns...could not find the opening :)
best moment for me?
Passing Gareth on the outside at the beginning of the race :) (and Ingo also....damn Ingo...where did you get those speeds lol :))

next up....daytona anyone? :)

again great race
Xose that is Arca for you
maybe try this that Garreth posted
I never used it before until this race and the car feels much better turning :)
http://forum.racedepartment.com/arca-sim-racing/18939-how-setup-my-g25-arca.html#post325896

Is this a know bug, during the race tonight the indicator showing tyre temp never changed, it stayed at a constant 123 ish an coloured purple for most of the race. Now it works OK in quali, lights up like a christmas tree sometimes :)

When I took a pitstop it changed to showing the tyres at yellow 214 degrees and only 3 of those little pips beside of the wheel were yellow. Strange.

actually it is not a bug Steve
Sim factory did it like that so you don't know the tire temp during the race (make it a bit more realistic.....you have to guess on the behavior of the car if you are pushing the tires to much or just driving to slow....only during pitstop or being in the pit you can see your tire temperature...
Let's just say you get the latest tire temperature and tirewear when the crew took off the old tires....that is stock car :wink:

RPM 1-2 and a Pole for me :D

Man Those last laps were annoying for me coming up to last lap Safety car comes out. So Extra 3 laps are added which i so didnt need at all :( still after restart i could Hold Christopher in place for my Milwaukee Mile Win! Next Stop Daytona Baby!

Attachments

• Win!.jpg
    Win!.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 229

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%