F1 2019 Bug when installing helmets?

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)
Anyone else got a problem with custom helmets not installing properly?
Followed the Krisdix guide to the T, but in the menu, the helmets just look like blurry versions of the default helmets.
They show up correctly in game, but when the race ends, the game freezes in the loading screen.
Any ideas?

Anyone else got a problem with custom helmets not installing properly?
Followed the Krisdix guide to the T, but in the menu, the helmets just look like blurry versions of the default helmets.
They show up correctly in game, but when the race ends, the game freezes in the loading screen.
Any ideas?

I'm the creator of the 3D model helmet go to my Helmet 3D model page and follow/install the dds/texture files on all the ERP that need it. Your having mipmaps issue that result in game crashing/freezing.

I'm the creator of the 3D model helmet go to my Helmet 3D model page and follow/install the dds/texture files on all the ERP that need it. Your having mipmaps issue that result in game crashing/freezing.
Cheers for the help mate.
I followed the steps in your posting, and the helmet now shows properly in the menus, but now shows the default ingame?
I've also now got a problem with the driver overalls being low res and the game still freezes.
This was so much easier in F1 2018.

Cheers for the help mate.
I followed the steps in your posting, and the helmet now shows properly in the menus, but now shows the default ingame?
I've also now got a problem with the driver overalls being low res and the game still freezes.
This was so much easier in F1 2018.

Hey mate, Do you have a mod that change the driversuit? what I recommend is to reverify the game on steam. It will remove the mods including the one that's causing the issue. Then reinstall the mods. Driver suits also needs to be installed on multiple erps. incardriver erp and frontend_drivers_f1 erp.

Hey mate, Do you have a mod that change the driversuit? what I recommend is to reverify the game on steam. It will remove the mods including the one that's causing the issue. Then reinstall the mods. Driver suits also needs to be installed on multiple erps. incardriver erp and frontend_drivers_f1 erp.
No driversuit mods in use. Just some helmets I downloaded here. I'll give verifying another shot.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%