bug physique suspension

lucarace

@Simberia
mod-edit:

258Troll_spray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the offtopic

Hi I try to enter in AC with the Z4 but i recived this error.

ACError.png~original

any suggestions?
verify integrity of game cache through steam
added apps & tracks won't be affected

if that doesn't work, delete the Z4 GT3 folder and run intergrity check afterwards, steam will reacquire missing files

new setup for the Z4 GT3 on Nürburgring, now faster and less oversteer

Attachments

• 93, race.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 280
The suspension height, (or similar), when set too low should make the car bounce when hitting a bump. Instead when the tyre bounces, the car does not. As a result the tyre becomes visible from the bonnet.
This is not a graphical problem it is a physics problem.
This is allowing people to use setups with extremely low suspension height witch should not be as benefical in the real world as the car would be a lot more unstable.

Behavior observed in GT3 Cars.:(

Hi

Georg, I tried your setup, is a very good set, but the BMW does not behave as nervously as the Zonda, BMW delivers power more sweetly, and has the rawness of the drawn zonda is quite easy to take the limit. Could you try the zonda in nordschleife and give us your feedback and setup if possible?

Best regards

Well, how a car drives on a particular track is very much a subjective thing only you can see for yourself.

Yes, i can do a setup for the Zonda at Nordschleife.
The problems are,
first the time required to do so (2 to 7 hours maybe),
second the unwillingness of the Zonda R to behave like a car and not like an uncontrollable rocket booster with anything but slight changes to the default setup (tested this characteristic at Mugello for two days),
and third the version of the Nordschleife by snoopy.

Concerning the third problem: I encourage you to read the last pages in the discussion thread to this track
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/nürburgring-nordschleife.87535/page-10#post-1753372
and ff

the 0.9.8 version is, by my informed and reasonable opinion, not drivable and not representative enough of the real thing. Version 0.6.1 and 0.9.3 were much better in that regard. So the question is, for what version of the track should this setup be applicable? It does matter, because I had to make considerable changes to my (very much proven) setup for the Z4 GT3 on this track going through snoopy's track versions.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing