BU0836 Support

Abdul Al-Amry

2011 RD Indy 500 Winner
Gearing up to get the button box up n running but before I started doing the hard work I was testing the buttons n rotaries with the board. I have found this issue though

I connect buttons n rotary to the board and test with windows game controller window, buttons register. I then launched iRacing to test and all works well, buttons n rotary get mapped without any hiccup. I then launch rFactor/GTR Evo to do the same and it doesnt work. Mapping window ingame comes up and I press the button to assign to brake bias, it doesnt respond.

Something I'm doing wrong?

I had something similar, but maybe completely unrelated.

All i did was unplug it, then plug it back in. Boot up rFactor and voila, it worked!

After re wiring and making sure all buttons/rotaries are working correctly I tried again and same problem. Works perfectly with iRacing and shows as Dev 3 in iRacing config window. Its like rF is not recognising the device at all.

Anyone else got this problem?

Upvote 0
Abdul, how many HID game controllers are you using? rFactor and simbin games only recognise upto 3 max? This is an odd problem, whilst I havent used loads of Leo's boards I have done 4 or 5 and never had this problem? I can only think you have too many devices for rFactor to recognise?

Let me know on here or PM me mate :)

Upvote 0
Abdul, how many HID game controllers are you using? rFactor and simbin games only recognise upto 3 max? This is an odd problem, whilst I havent used loads of Leo's boards I have done 4 or 5 and never had this problem? I can only think you have too many devices for rFactor to recognise?

Let me know on here or PM me mate :)

Bang on Brian. Its working and its so much better having to control brake bias/boost etc on a dedicated button box. Off to Argos n DIY shop for some DIY parts.

Thank you.

Upvote 0
I have a similar problem, but there are ways round it. I havent tried this yet, but I have a piece of software to allow you to run LOTS of hid devices in rF or any other game etc. I will let you know if its any good:D

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back