Resource icon

Cars BTCC Reloaded V1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Markano97 submitted a new resource:

BTCC Reloaded - Super Touring Cars

This is the btcc reloaded mod for race 07 by me and Mr.T.It features the 1995/1996/1999 and 2000 btcc seasons.Most of the skins have been converted from the gtr2 super touring mod.The mod doesn't feature any toyotas as the carina hasn't been made yet.Once its made there will be an update.
Credits go to:
Simon Gardner for his skins and giving me permission to convert them
Mr.T for making the mod and making the nissan and peugeot skins(the scb peugeot was converted by him)
Me for converting the gtr2 skins
AndreasFSC for the super touring mod

Have fun everyone!!;) There is a read me included giving...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Didn't have time to actually try out a race but I do have a suggestion: modify the talent files (match the talent file names with the drivers) from the old 3.6 mod for the seasons you included and add them to the carset.

Hi, I have downloaded this mod however it is not working. I have unzipped the folder and copied the GameData and UI Data folder into the Race07 main folder. When I load up the game the icons for each season are there however when I click on one to select a car the car doesn't appear. Could you please help? Thanks

The mod will not work with Andreas' latest version. I'd suggest to download the latest version of the supertouring mod from AndreasFSC which includes the BTCC 1997 pack.:D

Hi Markano97, It works now, thanks very much. One other question I have is how do you get the sound for some cars? The majority work however the Peugeot 406 and Vauxhall Vectra are silent when racing, do you know how to solve this?

Many Thanks

Hi Markano97, It works now, thanks very much. One other question I have is how do you get the sound for some cars? The majority work however the Peugeot 406 and Vauxhall Vectra are silent when racing, do you know how to solve this?

Many Thanks

You need one of the STCC expansions for the sounds, can't remember which one though sorry

Hey guys, I have got it all working and have created a YouTube series.

Would love for you to check it out and tell me what you think.

Also I was wanting to create a SuperTouring online series, if anyone would be interested?

I have installed the pack, but I have a few issues. In the 1995 and 1996 seasons the Fords show up in the spinner without wheels, the Nissan is a no show, apart from a steering wheel and the same goes for the Peugeot 405. I have installed the Super Touring Seasons 1.1 form Andreas. I think it's the most recent one that's not warning for issues with car packs... At least the most recent I have in my archives.

Thanks in advance for your kind advice

Hi Warren, I have that version installed on my steam version of Race 07 and it's working like a charm. I am however trying to install the super touring championships of other countries (STW, Procar,...) and these are not working with the 2.05 mod. That's why I have made a second install from my disc version of Race 07 to get those cars working again. For that I need a older version of Andreas mod, but I can't figure out what mod I need to use. I have already tried the 1.1 mod, the 3.1 and 3.5, the reloaded mod (always one at a time so no mixing of mods) and the problem still persists: Peugeot 405, Nissan, Toyota, Audi 80 not showing up, Mondeo from 1995 missing his wheels, as does the older Vauxhall Cavalier model...

So, I have been working on this mods now for almost 1,5 days and still haven't found the right solution. That's why I'm turning to the community at RD...

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 217 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years