rF2 BTCC NGTC @ Silverstone - Saturday 30 March 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I have no idea about these cars. Are they well BOP'd or are any better for this track etc.?

Also asking as I don't have much time to practice but want to make sure I'm at least in a car that can compete with minimal set up requirements, (that means fuel and tyres...), and can be relatively quick in the hands of someone who believes they are quicker than they actually are...

Sorry but I can not help you ..the cars are new to me also :thumbsup:

It is looking like this new time is popular (Saturday night will still be there) I will certainly do another one next week and if is remains popular I will keep doing them ...I am happy with request, but I will always go the the majority ..Please remember we are only allowed to use what is on Steam or here RD :thumbsup:

I might end up missing this or some of it, car has a flat and because I left It to the last moment I could only get an appointment slot of 13:30 to 14:30 tomorrow.

Driving the car Sunday so had to get it done.

I might end up missing this or some of it, car has a flat and because I left It to the last moment I could only get an appointment slot of 13:30 to 14:30 tomorrow.

Driving the car Sunday so had to get it done.

Dam, I was hoping to take you out!! ...It is a shame Paul, I am happy for you to start and leave when you need to?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 295 13.4%