BTCC MOD

Hello,
So, with fear of getting torn a new one, I watched Broadbent stream of old 90s BTCC yesterday, with the Primera/Laguna etc. Is there a complete MOD for this or do you have to download each car individually from the Mod sub-section to be able to enjoy this awesome era in motorsport history?

@Gavkiwi Please don't share that mod/conversion. It seems to be a conversion of the rfactor 1 conversion of my Super Touring mod. It was done without my permission and with no respect to all the hours I have spent making the models, and it also represents an old version of the mod.

Jimmy and the others in the league got a special permission to use the mod (with their own physics) from me and the guys who work on the GTR2 version. This mod is made for Race 07, and there are conversions with permission for Rfactor 1 (quote old now I think), Rfactor 2 and GTR2.

@Gavkiwi Please don't share that mod/conversion. It seems to be a conversion of the rfactor 1 conversion of my Super Touring mod. It was done without my permission and with no respect to all the hours I have spent making the models, and it also represents an old version of the mod.

Jimmy and the others in the league got a special permission to use the mod (with their own physics) from me and the guys who work on the GTR2 version. This mod is made for Race 07, and there are conversions with permission for Rfactor 1 (quote old now I think), Rfactor 2 and GTR2.

@AndreasFSC
ofcourse
however, anyone who is somewhat competent at using google or searching youtube, its easily found, IJS
once the Genie has "been let out of the bottle", its impossible to get it back in

Last edited:
@Dethrone1427 no real plans for the moment, it is available in many games already.
I would like it to be a conversion as identical as possible to the Race 07 version, using the same name and everything. Letting someone else convert it always leads to that version getting developed on its own and to something else after a while. Of course this doesn't have to be a bad thing, but it is mixed emotions for me.
If I had automobilista I would convert the mod myself, but I have much work with Race 07 and GTR2 for the moment...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%