Cars BTCC Mod (4 Cars) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick overview:

Although i think this mod is illegal (I'm sorry. i am not going to report it since i am not that big of a douche :) ) Since the Toyota is from Reiza's Marcas Class. The Honda From ISI. And the BMW from PetraGTC and the Ford from GRID (Codemasters).

Anyways..

I don't even care about this problem to be honest ^^
This mod is mindblowing... the updates you guys did on the models are fantastic! Great looking cars.
The first real proper modern touring car mod for AC.
Still some bugs of course but any new mods has that right? ;)
Great racing with the AI. Unforntunatly not really multiplayer compatible (yet i hope).

You guys did a great job!
Is there any way to donate to the team?

I'm working on a 2016 BTCC mod for AMS/RF2/AC I've got some of the new cars already done like the Subaru and Mercedes, If you want to add them to your mod then be my guest and send me a PM ;)

Aw man!!
So this is why it was deleted after all...
I'm really glad I downloaded it though cos I LOVE it!
I think it's really great, it looks and sounds great, and physics are quite good to me.
Can't you guys find a way to replace the illegal parts and redo them "legally"?
Anyway, what a waste!:cry:
These are some of my favorite cars ever!

Aw man!!
So this is why it was deleted after all...
I'm really glad I downloaded it though cos I LOVE it!
I think it's really great, it looks and sounds great, and physics are quite good to me.
Can't you guys find a way to replace the illegal parts and redo them "legally"?
Anyway, what a waste!:cry:
These are some of my favorite cars ever!
Deleted, has it, I still see it.
I wish it was that easy

Quick overview:

Although i think this mod is illegal (I'm sorry. i am not going to report it since i am not that big of a douche :) ) Since the Toyota is from Reiza's Marcas Class. The Honda From ISI. And the BMW from PetraGTC and the Ford from GRID (Codemasters).

Anyways..

I don't even care about this problem to be honest ^^
This mod is mindblowing... the updates you guys did on the models are fantastic! Great looking cars.
The first real proper modern touring car mod for AC.
Still some bugs of course but any new mods has that right? ;)
Great racing with the AI. Unforntunatly not really multiplayer compatible (yet i hope).

You guys did a great job!
Is there any way to donate to the team?

I'm working on a 2016 BTCC mod for AMS/RF2/AC I've got some of the new cars already done like the Subaru and Mercedes, If you want to add them to your mod then be my guest and send me a PM ;)

Thanks for your comments Gilles. I think there is a Donate Button on the T7R website, but this wasn't what it was all about with us. We just wanted something that we as a whole team have spent some serious hours/months on, thoroughly enjoyed doing it along the way and wanted to share it.

You say "not really multiplayer compatible" is this just down to not having and LOD, as we did multiplayer testing, and nobody reported any problems.

If anybody is about tonight, I will be online on one of the T7R Server's so could a real in the wild test, which could be good.

Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back