BTCC - Honda Civic Halfords 2016

Skins BTCC - Honda Civic Halfords 2016 Version 4

Login or Register an account to download this content

Ricky Davies

BTCC MAD!
Ricky Davies submitted a new resource:

BTCC - Honda Civic Halfords 2016 - BTCC - Honda Civic Halfords 2016

Here is the 2016 BTCC Honda Civic. (My first paint job in AMS)
This is to replace the number 90 car in the Civic_2 folder. I have also supplied a backup file. The car is more orange in game compared to the screenshots below as i updated the colours a little

More BTCC liveries coming soon, feedback is welcome and appreciated a lot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like BTCC and have project cars you can also check out my popular BTCC...

Read more about this resource...

Very sorry, i don't usually add installation instructions as i always assume people know how to. I'll make sure to add them from now on.

in the Honda civic folder there should be Civic_1 and a Civic_2 folder the file replaces the Civic_90 in the Civic_2 folder.

Hope this helps

I'll update the download with the honda to put into the civic_1 folder. You can use the current skin in the civic_1 folder just rename it the only thing that will look dd is that the window will show a different number to that on the side door panels. I've not done the windows yet but will get around to do them at some point. I'll have the update up asap.

The Civic_2 came in one of the update. So make sure your game is up to date or check your game: go to your Game Library on Steam and right Click on Automobilista, select Proprieties. On the next window, select the Local Files tab and choose "verify the integrity of game cache". This will update your game and re-download any missing files.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 272 13.5%