BTCC: Croft Discussion Thread

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
BTCC Discussion Thread.jpg

Welcome to the central discussion thread for the latest round of the 2019 KwikFit British Touring Car Championship at Croft.

The action in the 2019 British Touring Car Championship remains hot as the field take to the Croft circuit in North Yorkshire this weekend - promising another spectacular weekend of racing this weekend for rounds 10, 11 and 12 of the new season.

Croft often encourages close and hard racing from the tin top brigade, with last year producing three very enjoyable races across a scorching June weekend. Now that the weather in the UK is back to the more normal wet conditions - the racing should be even more dramatic.

BTCC is back!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

do you guys know anywhere to watch the broadcast for BTCC outside the UK? It was a regular on tv in norway 10-15 years ago, but not anymore

do you guys know anywhere to watch the broadcast for BTCC outside the UK? It was a regular on tv in norway 10-15 years ago, but not anymore
I usually wait a few days into the following week for someone to upload the races to youtube. I don't think anyone is broadcasting the BTCC in Norway anymore, but if they are, they are hiding it behind some paywall somewhere...

I usually wait a few days into the following week for someone to upload the races to youtube. I don't think anyone is broadcasting the BTCC in Norway anymore, but if they are, they are hiding it behind some paywall somewhere...

Thanks. only motorsport provider right now is Viaplay i think, they have F1, Nascar and Supercars i think, but prices are pretty crazy if you dont like Champions League, French, Spanish and Italian football since it's the same bundle.

That last race was hilarious, looked more like rallycross. "they're not used to driving in mud" - Tim Harvey

BMWs - the 320s at least - are going to get nerfed hard, Croft is fairly fast but they weren't meant to have an advantage *everywhere*.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 521 38.3%