BTCC Championship 2016

Career BTCC Championship 2016 2.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
spagna submitted a new resource:

BTCC Championship 2016 - BTCC Championship 2016. Real cars, tracks and drivers. 8 races, 14 opponents.

BTCC Championship 2016. All drivers, teams, cars and skins are real! Cars colorings and sponsors for each driver corresponds to the real in the BTCC championship 2016. Official site BTCC http://www.btcc.net/

14 opponents, 7 races, practice 20 minutes, qualifying 15 minutes, race about 17-19 minutes.

Cars:
BMW 125i M Sport
Ford Focus ST
Honda Civic Type R
Toyota Avensis

Tracks:
Brands Hatch Indy
Donington Park National
Thruxton
Oulton Park Island
Silverstone International...

Read more about this resource...

The cars are not being recognized/found when I try to start each tournament, any help would be greatly appreciated.....
1. Install the missing tracks and cars (file "info").
2. Unzip and put "content" folder inside your AC main folder.
3. In main folders of the cars BTCC rename the file "data.acd". There should be a folder "data" and file "-------data.acd" (renamed from "data.acd").
I checked on the AC versions 1.8.1 and 1.9.3. For the version 1.9.3 waiting sound fix from the car mod author.

Nice work Spagna. Reading the reviews, I would just like to confirm we are working on it. I appreciate that there is no external sounds at the moment, but we are working on more than just teh sounds, hence why it is taking longer than it should, as we didn't want to fix the sounds, then release V2, so very soon, there will be a whole new update, so bear with us

Fordman

Nice work Spagna. Reading the reviews, I would just like to confirm we are working on it. I appreciate that there is no external sounds at the moment, but we are working on more than just teh sounds, hence why it is taking longer than it should, as we didn't want to fix the sounds, then release V2, so very soon, there will be a whole new update, so bear with us

Fordman
Thanks for clarifying, Fordman! We are waiting for release V2!
I found some errors in v1.1.
I have fixed:
1. Bug with BMW gears settings. Solution: drivetrain.ini - GEAR_1=2.5000.
2. Bug with the names of cars in the results table. Solution: car.ini - [HEADER] VERSION=1.
upload_2016-11-20_23-1-47.png

Not fixed:
1. Glass dull
upload_2016-11-20_23-3-37.png

2. Mirror oblong
upload_2016-11-20_23-5-37.png

Hopefully this will help you.

Last edited:
Hi, I wonder if you can help me. I have Oulton Park but it appears to not be found when I get to that track, error oulton_park :TRACK NOT FOUND do I have the wrong one?

In event 1 and 7 the max laps are lower then the race laps, I don't know if this reason, but the game crashed. I changed the values and it seems it's ok now.

BTW it's excellent.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, I wonder if you can help me. I have Oulton Park but it appears to not be found when I get to that track, error oulton_park :TRACK NOT FOUND do I have the wrong one?

I have same similar issue, is there an updated link for the track? I have the download track from link in readme,

Any help appreciated

thanks

spagna updated BTCC Championship 2016 with a new update entry:

BTCC Championship 2016 for AC 1.16.3. Real cars, tracks and drivers. 10 races, 16 opponents.

BTCC Championship 2016 for AC 1.16.3. All drivers, teams, cars and skins are real! Cars colorings and sponsors for each driver corresponds to the real in the BTCC championship 2016. Official site BTCC http://www.btcc.net/

16 opponents, 10 races, practice 20 minutes, qualifying 15 minutes, race about 17-19 minutes.

Cars:
BMW 125i M Sport
Ford Focus ST
Honda Civic Type R
Toyota Avensis
Mercedes A45 AMG TCR

Tracks:
Brands Hatch Indy
Donington Park National
Thruxton
Oulton Park...

Read the rest of this update entry...