AC BTCC - BMW vs Nissan @ Donnington GP - Wednesday 16th September 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I did quick practice yesterday before midnight for maybe 20 minutes. Didnt do a whole race length as I didnt have much time, but my calculator estimated 19 laps with a full tank. I think we'll be under this with 25 minutes racing? As the lap times are 1.34-1.35?

I did quick practice yesterday before midnight for maybe 20 minutes. Didnt do a whole race length as I didnt have much time, but my calculator estimated 19 laps with a full tank. I think we'll be under this with 25 minutes racing? As the lap times are 1.34-1.35?
We should be safe now Alen, the 80% fuel setting will give 10 ltrs spare easily. :)

Bmw please if possible. Thanks
You're in with the BMW Miguel, welcome aboard :)

Hope you don't mind a polite request - have a read of the rules on the opening two posts, especially about using your real name in the forum, TS and the server, so all goes well on Weds evening. Thanks in advance!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
anyone want to reveal their times with full fuel tank? I've done 2 practice sessions this far, and Im running 1.35.5-8 on a full tank! I cant get more out of the car! Reckon it will be towards 1 sec faster per lap towards the end of the race with less fuel.

Last edited:
anyone want to reveal their times with full fuel tank? I've done 2 practice sessions this far, and Im running 1.35.5-8 on a full tank! I cant get more out of the car! Reckon it will be towards 1 sec faster per lap towards the end of the race with less fuel.
I think that's a good lap time Alen - and whilst I wouldn't like the thread to get bogged down by lap times yet (until after :sneaky: ) - I took a look at the SRS historical results (the link is under 'competition' link at the top) to see how these cars compared before I put the event on, this is where/what I found (though I don't know what tyres they're on of course)...

1. Scroll down about 20+ events, there's a 'BTCC' race (the BMW and Nissan), one of the events is Donington National. The Bimmer and Primera are incredibly well matched!
2. Look further down the results and you'll see a 'BTCC Nissan Primera' race (this version of the car), one of the events is Donny GP, you'll find a huge range of lap times there;)

Last edited:
I was hoping to get some racing in this week, I had even allowed time tonight to practice for tomorrow's race, but alas I won't be able to race.

I've noticed that the numbers racing on Monday & Wednesday seem to have fallen lately, so I just wanted to let the regular race organisers (@Medilloni & @Denis Betty) know, as I'm sure there are many like myself who have had their free time curtailed a lot during this very odd summer, and hopefully the numbers will increase again shortly.

I was hoping to get some racing in this week, I had even allowed time tonight to practice for tomorrow's race, but alas I won't be able to race.

I've noticed that the numbers racing on Monday & Wednesday seem to have fallen lately, so I just wanted to let the regular race organisers (@Medilloni & @Denis Betty) know, as I'm sure there are many like myself who have had their free time curtailed a lot during this very odd summer, and hopefully the numbers will increase again shortly.
Very kind comments Joey, thank you buddy - and yes, strange times we live in, but I'm sure we'll be back to normal soon;)

The numbers have been up 'n down like a bride's nightie for the last few months... we've had people that would have been working, or are working at home, so we've had more than usual for summer on some occasions, so yeah, weird times! Summer usually sees a big drop in numbers, though as autumn hits Europe they usually climb again. I hope:laugh:

Hope to see you again soon!

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I would love to get in with the BMW. I've never raced online before so I'm happy to bring up the rear.
Hi Glovebox, we would love your participation.

Hope you don't mind a polite request - have a read of the rules on the opening two posts, especially about using your real name in the forum, TS and the server, so all goes well tonight. Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

Hi everyone, I would love to get in with the BMW. I've never raced online before so I'm happy to bring up the rear.
Hiya Glovebox, as Han has said... have a read of the first two posts (the red text in 2nd post especially!).

In the meantime I've put you down for the Bimmer for now - and as you can see, if you need any help/advice, there's plenty of good peeps here to lend a hand :thumbsup:

...and thanks Han!:)

Just a heads up that I'll miss practice but should get on-line whilst qualy is underway
Thanks for the heads-up Scott;)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back