AC BTCC - BMW vs. NISSAN @ Brands Hatch - Wednesday 17th February 2021 - LHRYM

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
You can pop on and chat to han now if you want ;
Screenshot_20210215-223703.png
)

Yes I've installed the Discord app after the race because the browser version needs to be active to use push to talk as I understand it correctly. I wanted to try if push to talk now works but there was no one left anymore.

Your avatar beside your name lights up green if the button is working.

Last edited:
Signed up on SGP , I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself here aswell . Glad to race this cars , had a champ race recently with this mod and it was good fun, looking forward to it
Edit : btw I would like to race the Primera, thanks guys

Last edited:
Signed up on SGP , I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself here aswell . Glad to race this cars , had a champ race recently with this mod and it was good fun, looking forward to it
Edit : btw I would like to race the Primera, thanks guys

Welcome along Giulio. Thanks for saying hello . It's always great to get new guys in. In post 2 you will see the couple of rules we have here at club. Any questions about anything at all just make a post here in the forum :thumbsup:

Best way i've found to find the race server on s.gp... At 19:50 - 19:51 enter the server code, in this case LHRYM (without using the #). Make sure you have all your server filters off. As per below, there is a copy button beside the server code on the sgp website.

Screenshot_20210216-093034~2.png

Hi guys.. I've got the simracing.gp app on my phone but on the event page I don't see a button to register for the race. I'm a premium member...am I missing something?

Hi guys.. I've got the simracing.gp app on my phone but on the event page I don't see a button to register for the race. I'm a premium member...am I missing something?
Look in the first post. Bram Hengeveld can add you to the RD community on simracing.gp

PRACTICE FURTHER EXTENDED TO 80 MINS bring tea and sandwiches

RACE AND QUALIFYING TIMES REMAIN UNAFFECTED

SESSION STARTS AT 1900 UTC - NO SIGNUPS WILL BE POSSIBLE AFTER THIS TIME

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 87 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years