BTCC 2019

Career BTCC 2019 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi there, just wondering if you can help. I've got this championship mod working and looks great. The only thing is I cant change the car and it will only let me do it in the Subaru?

HI there

Trying to launch this and it's failing at the first hurdle.
'ks_brands_hatch missing'...
But, i know it's in the track folder. Any help???

This is great except I have a issue with the windows on the FK7 civic and now I come to think of it the rear lights as well they are all checkered and not transparent like a window should be tired a re-install same issue? All other models work fine
Car looks fine in Content Manger showroom but not in game

Last edited:
This is great except I have a issue with the windows on the FK7 civic and now I come to think of it the rear lights as well they are all checkered and not transparent like a window should be tired a re-install same issue? All other models work fine
Car looks fine in Content Manger showroom but not in game
I think it's a problem with the CSP version, it's an old mod now I can find an update

Hi. Now this is probably me as I am a noob to content manager and all sim stuff. I would love to download this content. However when I try I get a failure message from content manager. It says NOTHING FOUND. Is it an issue with my settings and the kind of file. I have managed to download some other content from race department. Please help this career looks great! Thank you.

Hi. Now this is probably me as I am a noob to content manager and all sim stuff. I would love to download this content. However when I try I get a failure message from content manager. It says NOTHING FOUND. Is it an issue with my settings and the kind of file. I have managed to download some other content from race department. Please help this career looks great! Thank you.
all instruction on read me installation.txt and on my website https://claudiowrc74.***********/simracing/championship-mods-assetto-corsa

Last edited:
Hello, great content but I can't get the Snetterton track from the MEGA folder to work. The car only floats through the ground. I tried to change the track to a working Snetterton but then I got a "Snetterton track is missing". Is it possible to change the tracks or do I have to use the ones from the MEGA folder?

Hello, great content but I can't get the Snetterton track from the MEGA folder to work. The car only floats through the ground. I tried to change the track to a working Snetterton but then I got a "Snetterton track is missing". Is it possible to change the tracks or do I have to use the ones from the MEGA folder?
am having the same problem track missing

am having the same problem track missing
very weird I manage to download on my MEGA folder Snetterton 2017 v1.1 by Reboot Team (layout 300 for the championship) you can find all versions in this files: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...raRgZsKHmZiTqWJmrnMHHh323A/edit#gid=904041304

I can try to upload new files for the championship and see if it's a bug
Try to download this championnsip on my website, no problems for me : https://claudiowrc74.***********/simracing/mod-championnat-assetto-corsa

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing