BTCC 2019 track skin bundle

Tracks BTCC 2019 track skin bundle 7 parts on 7

Login or Register an account to download this content
pepperoni ac24 submitted a new resource:

BTCC 2019 bundle part 1/7 - Skin for Silverstone

With this bundle, I 'll try to cover all tracks of the 2019 BTCC season
At start, I think I'll upload it as a full bundle of 7 skins for 7 tracks, but I will update this bundle as thing progress, one by one.

First Skin for Silverstone (mainly for National layout and international one, actually, no one could say, what could happen if you use it for the GP layout)

New set of billboards, Black and white kerb, dark green carpet, black wall near the starting line unsteed of red and white...

Read more about this resource...

pepperoni ac24 updated BTCC 2019 track skin bundle with a new update entry:

Part 1 on 7

Part 1 on 7:
-Silverstone track:
(mainly for National layout and international layout)

New set of billboards, Black and white kerb, dark green carpet, black wall near the starting line unsteed of the red and white one, orange/red safe guard unsteed of red ones (in the ITV broadcast they seem really orange but I see a lot of amateur footage and they are actually not orange nor red like in the past but in beetween), new TV...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Oulton Park Update

View attachment 363658
New skin for Oulton Park, based on the BTCC 2019 season and race.
I'm really in love with Oulton Park, track with a great ambience, like in sebring with all the cars /trucks etc. I'm really proud of this version of Oulton Park, a lot of changes:
-new kerbs
-new "brick in the grass" (don't know the name, like in Brand Hatch)
-TV screens
-new billboards
-new Bridges and lot more (umbrella etc)

Hope you will have fun with it like I have fun...

Screenshot_pm3dm_nissan_primera_btcc_oulton_park_16-4-120-15-40-53.jpg

Damn You!!!!! that's the rest of my afternoon gone. Forget sunbathing in the garden, the race is on.

if you use CM (content manager), just copy/paste the content folder of my mod in your Assetto Corsa's folder and everything will be at his own place, then select the skin in CM.
If you do not use CM, create a "skins/default" folder in the folder of the track for wich you want the skin to work.
For example for oulton park, in the oulton_park folder, you create "skins/default", and in the default folder, you put the content of the "BTCC 2019" folder of my mod in it, then launche the game.
Hope it could help you, sorry for my bad english

if you use CM (content manager), just copy/paste the content folder of my mod in your Assetto Corsa's folder and everything will be at his own place, then select the skin in CM.
If you do not use CM, create a "skins/default" folder in the folder of the track for wich you want the skin to work.
For example for oulton park, in the oulton_park folder, you create "skins/default", and in the default folder, you put the content of the "BTCC 2019" folder of my mod in it, then launche the game.
Hope it could help you, sorry for my bad english
Thanks Very Much!!!...Works GREAT!!...Damn Fine Work! :)

Donington update

View attachment 367593
Donington update
List of changes:
-new green carpet
-new billboards
-new barriers (mix of red/white and blue/white like in the actual BTCC 2019 race)

For this skin to work if you use CM, it's important that you check if the "default" folder in your "skins" folder is empty (i have seen some download of donington2018 with files in the default folder, if it's the case, just rename the default folder or do a backup and remove...

Need some help. Not new to modding but have never done one of these before. Can someone give me the laymens way of installing this, please.
Thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back