BTCC 2003 mod need help

BTC0311.jpg

I think there is room for one more skinner, and it's a good idea to make ie the 02 season if you want.
If there is time, I will make the peugeot coupe after the Proton, the Honda and the '03 peugeot

:welcome:yep...............James 's skins are the backbone of BTCC mods in both GTR/EVO(Race07) and GTR2 ,
so you would have a great team working on the skins....2002, 2003 etc....

Looking good, the 2004 season could be done too as I don't think there were any new models from 2003 apart from the S2000 Civic of Richard Marsh, Simbin of course already have the Toledo and E46.
The first skins I made were a 2004 set with Mallyauto86 (from Nogrip) using the WTCC cars although being my first skins some are a bit dodgy.
Looking forward to the Protons, I know they were slow and the road car is ugly but I thought they looked great in the BTCC.

I know it's not strictly 2002/2003, but I decided to make the Boulevard Team Racing skins for 2009 and 2010. They were really easy (not much of a design to create!) so they were nice to get to grips with the template. Let me know what other skins I can do..

EDIT: I might be able to try the Astras from 2004 - Team Sureterm/GA Motorsports - as I have already done that teams skins on an Alfa Romeo so I have the logos.

James

MG is looking good Andreas - Just wondering, could you also do a version of the MG with the facelift, seen in years 2006 onwards (Team RAC and Kartworld):

st_1945_e9fd.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back