BTCC 1998

Anyone working on such a mod ? I know that there is nissan primera out there but I would like to know if someone is working on full season, it would be literally dream came true. :inlove:

Anyone working on such a mod ? I know that there is nissan primera out there but I would like to know if someone is working on full season, it would be literally dream came true. :inlove:
I think you are seriously underestimating the work needed for a mod of that size

• Deleted member 223075

If i remember right, Patrick Marek started work on it.

He don't works on some specific 1998 BTCC Cars
The Primera is from 99 and the BMW wasn't a BTCC car in 98.

I was just curious if out there is such a project or I should dream on forever :D Because I saw primera so why not to ask if anyone know something .. and I think I didnt say in my post that its easy to be done. duuuudes :D...

Mods are based on real data or just on the personal feel ? Which I believe that 2nd option is the most common.

I was just curious if out there is such a project or I should dream on forever :D Because I saw primera so why not to ask if anyone know something .. and I think I didnt say in my post that its easy to be done. duuuudes :D...

Mods are based on real data or just on the personal feel ? Which I believe that 2nd option is the most common.
IMO it's easier the more real data you have. For my Porsche I had a bunch of numbers (spring rates, aero distribution, AWD split etc) which made it easier to work along. For the Audi I have way less (weight, dyno plot, gear spacing, lap times) You need to have a good idea about which range values need to be to make it from scratch. I used my Porsche stuff as the basis as I know that the Audi uses lots of Porsche Cup parts. It seems to work out so far.

IMO it's easier the more real data you have. For my Porsche I had a bunch of numbers (spring rates, aero distribution, AWD split etc) which made it easier to work along. For the Audi I have way less (weight, dyno plot, gear spacing, lap times) You need to have a good idea about which range values need to be to make it from scratch. I used my Porsche stuff as the basis as I know that the Audi uses lots of Porsche Cup parts. It seems to work out so far.

IMO its easiest if you just make the whole car up from scratch, then you don't have to worry about such things ;):p

Im making my own with cars from web and changing them to better and close races
Can check here

Please explain ?
Well im not a modder and some mod cars dont work or have issues in Assetto so im using Content manager and car tuner to solve some issues and make them work for now going fine changing sounds puting some tune still trying to learn the Car tuner software as can change the car pysics and finding compatible tuning.
Also this is for private use as im a fan from BTCC classics and follow since 85 and seems no game company is able to do classic cars they prefer to put a bunch of cars that people maybe try once and then never drive again i prefer passing hours driving my mod hoping that someday classic btcc comes alive from some company
For now having fun and nostalgic feelings driving this cars i know they are not top quality but brings me adrenaline
So if someone wants to help or tips with the Volvo 850 physics the car slides too much and the AI in some circuits dont finish
Looking for the Renault Laguna and the BMW that i tink is on WIP stage.
Regards

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing