BTC-T Reloaded

Cars BTC-T Reloaded 2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi. I have got a little question about templates of cars from this mod. Have they been released and is it possible to download them or are they for author use only and there is no chance to get them?

Hi. I have got a little question about templates of cars from this mod. Have they been released and is it possible to download them or are they for author use only and there is no chance to get them?
There used to be templates included, but they didn't seem to be used very much. Then as the cars have been improved the templates have been more complex with layers for different years and versions. Almost nobody reads the readme files nowdays, so I thought it would only be more problems if I included them. What car do you want to paint? I could send some files when I am back home.

There used to be templates included, but they didn't seem to be used very much. Then as the cars have been improved the templates have been more complex with layers for different years and versions. Almost nobody reads the readme files nowdays, so I thought it would only be more problems if I included them. What car do you want to paint? I could send some files when I am back home.
At first, thank you for replying. Now, I understand why you don't add templates to the mod. It would be so tedious to update templates after every change in models.

I asked you about templates because I'm trying to modding that game, but only for me. I make skins and race classes but default cars from SimBin have already been a bit boring to me :D .

If I have to be honest, I like all your models in that mod :D , but asking for all can be a bit naughty :D . I will be so happy if you will decide to share Astra, Civic and Peugeot 307. Since I am already writting, the Primera from your ETCC 2002 mod, is great and I dream about skinning it :D .

At first, thank you for replying. Now, I understand why you don't add templates to the mod. It would be so tedious to update templates after every change in models.

I asked you about templates because I'm trying to modding that game, but only for me. I make skins and race classes but default cars from SimBin have already been a bit boring to me :D .

If I have to be honest, I like all your models in that mod :D , but asking for all can be a bit naughty :D . I will be so happy if you will decide to share Astra, Civic and Peugeot 307. Since I am already writting, the Primera from your ETCC 2002 mod, is great and I dream about skinning it :D .
Message sent :)

AndreasFSC updated BTC-T Reloaded with a new update entry:

Edited for Reloaded shaders

V2.4:
* Updated mod to work better together with Reloaded shaders/Race Remaster.
(If you use standard shaders in Race 07, use V2.3.2 of this mod)
* Added fix for window transparency issue.
* Many minor fixes (meshes and textures)
* Updated steering wheels textures and smoothness. Misc cockpit edits.
* Included (very slightly modified) car paint cubemaps from holacrosty

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back