BTBEVO XPacks

Hey guys just purchased this amazing program to try and build some fantasy-like tracks for Gtr EVO/Race.....watching one of the "How To" vids and saw Brendan playing around with the new 3d window track cross-section editing....he then went on to show some simple wall editing, where he proceeded to add a wire-mesh catch-fence to the top of the wall....I would like to implement this in my first attempt at a track, but I cant seem to find it anywhere in the Xpacks (ones that come with the download) Am I missing something here, or are these included in another XPack somewhere......any help appreciated....

Also having a slight issue with "Ghost" segments on the track - grey transparent poly's that float above the tracks surface....any ideas where/why and how these are created and are removed.

Cheers for any help....and to piddy - well done with this application, I would never have approach track-building again without it....Last tracks i edited were in Ratbaggames Dirt track racing series!!! :doh2:

Cheers,
Kiwidemon

select wall you want to added to then in the wall edit right click and selected cross sections.then pick the catchment fence wall.

Attachments

• wall.jpg
    wall.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 272

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%