BTB won't start up.

Hi folks. I hope someone here can help me.
I've just installed BTB for the first time on Windows 7 64 bit.
I've downloaded my license and put it in the root folder.
When I double click the icon to start BTB I get the message "Do you want to allow the following program from an unknown publisher to make changes to this computer?"
I click yes and nothing happens.
To see if it was a license problem, I removed the license from the root folder and tried to start it up and I got the message "Lock System. This software won't run without a valid license file. Either a valid license could not be found or your licence file has expired."

I've got a feeling I'm missing something pretty simple but I'd appreciate it if anyone can help me get BTB to start up.

Cheers
Richie.

Yaaaaay!
2 days of pissing around and swearing at my monitor and I've built my first track!
A small triangular circuit with deadly corners that, if you don't take carefully, will see you and your wheels falling into oblivion for ever and ever and ever (anyone else ever built one?).
Wonderful!
BTB can be a total pain in the arse but I think I'm going to like it a lot :)

Tape a cushion to your head so you don't have to fork out for a new monitor and save your project very very often and under different names so you don't overwrite it. Then you might even find a few moments of serenity!!:devilish:

Cushions are a rare commodity in this world I'm afraid.I bit most of my own ones to death making his shite a few years ago(my teeth are worn out too)

Part of that vid will go into my first proper track
(well, that's my plan, at least.)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 277 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 190 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%