BTB Tutorial?

Ross Balfour

#99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs
Hi guys,

I was looking at the threads here and using this looks really cool, but I have a few questions:

1) Is there a tutorial on how to use it?

2) How easy is it to use?

3) How long does one project take?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I was looking at the threads here and using this looks really cool, but I have a few questions:

1) Is there a tutorial on how to use it?

2) How easy is it to use?

3) How long does one project take?

Thanks.

Hi there,

1) There are videos on the BTB website that cover pretty much everything.

2) I'd say it's easy to use, and gets easier with each new version

3) That depends on what you want to do really. My current project is 9 months and counting - but I'm enjoying the journey rather more than trying to arrive at a conclusion! :)

1. the tutorial videos are best way to learn fast, watch them x5 times.

2. it´s amazing how easy is to manage BTB and create a track, i only manage microsoft office before to write letters and other simply things... today 6 months later from buy a license, a lot of people call me for help.

3. as chub_pearson sais, That depends on what you want to do really... but the most amazing feature of BTB (in my opinion) is that you can take any google earth route and import it to BTB, in less than 30 minutes you have a great and "real value" road inside BTB to start a nice proyect.

and yes... every pacht BTB is gone more easy to manage... i think some day you only have to say... my dear BTB i want to drive at isle of man course... and BTB automatically generate it for you... it´s joke, but BTB is really esay to use.... really, only time needed.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back