BTB Texture Export problem

Hello,
Since 2 or three tracks textures are not exported the way I had them in the xpack or in BTB, for example I have a fence with 2 textures, metal and the fence wireframe texture. the wireframe texture just gets replaced with the metal texture and becomes the same material. This happpens to multiple objects.
Has anybody had this problem before and or knows a solution?

Regards

I have had a similar problem which I hadn't suffered ever before.
In my case it has occurred when using blended materials in the road cross section.
Two different blending combinations (A+B and A+C) are both exported as A+B.
I must say that this is my first time using blending function within road textures and that there were 5 material panels in the cross section, all of them using blending function.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pv1a3jsxl0ngz2r/BTB_material_bug.png?dl=0

In case someone (maybe Brendon) is interested and want to download 554MB here is the link
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2ka7vuin1j2qbtc/AACN-C0d1FGyjNNxBxXEOdava?dl=0

PS. The name of the messed textures is different. Each main blended material has three textures but as far as I am concerned when blending only the diffuse textures of the secondary material is kept.

Last edited:
In your material settings did you ensure 'use material name' is unchecked? BTB will automatically add numbers onto materials names so you get roada24, roada46 etc, but if you check that box, it'll only use the name roada, and if you do it to two materials, the game will only use the first one it finds.

Thank you R Soul, I always thought I have to check it! This should solve my problem
Btw, is it possible to edit Xpacks after creating and using them? Its quite annoying to make a new Xpack everytime you make a small mistake!

Last edited:
You can go back into your XPack builder, uncheck it, rezip to BTB, and then copy the zipped xpack from the xpack folder into your project xPack folder. It will update in BTB Builder when you reopen your project.

Before, doing this, it's always a good idea to make a copy of your project so that you can easily revert the situation if it should go wrong.

You could also go into Edit materials tab in BTB open the material and deselect the box. A lot easier!

Attachments

• Mat01.jpg
    Mat01.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 265
With xpacker you can edit every xpack that is out there.
There are two folders where you can find xpacks.
  • XPacks
and
  • Xpacker>xpacks
With xpacker you can only access the xpacks in the latter folder when they are unpacked in that folder.
So when you have an xpack that you want to edit: Copy it into \xpacker\xpacks and unzip it there.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 39.9%