BTB noob friendly?

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Is BTB noob friendly so people with the skills of myself can give it a try too?

No its not that n00b friendly. Its very easy to create 'something', but you need at least some basic skills in building something.
To finalize tracks takes careful working and time btw. But its far more easy then the advanced trackbuilding tools.
Of course this comes with limitations also. But the developer is continuously adding new features making it a very useful tool for both beginners and advanced trackbuilders.

I gave it a quick go a while back. I thought that getting a basis down and giving yourself something to work with to be quite intuitive, but didn't really go into huge depth with it, but some of the more advanced stuff looks like it would be pretty easy to use once you know your way around the basics. Theres some good videos on you tube.

• 42Cliff

it's pretty n00b friendly as long as you just want to have fun .. its the detail of perfection that's a pain =P

fun short arcade style tracks are pretty easy and accessible

I knew nothing (and still dont :) ), the video's on the BTB home page really do need to be watched, but very quickly you will have a drivable track (withing minutes), but I have now been tinkering for months on mine, but thats fun of it. I do think it is a quite amazing program. I will at somepoint make my track availble for a bit of fun, you can check it out, it will show you what a complete novice can do.

I will admit I did but 3DSIM also so I could pinch some objects from Toban and Mills :)

Nothing more than that...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 309 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing