BTB Evo to RFactor 1 / Assetto Corsa?

Yes. Get BTB PRO and open the project in it and save to Rfactor 1. Asseto Corsa is a different kettle of fish but is possible from BTB PRO via 3DsimEd.
Thanks for your reply Ebrich.
Rfactor 1 will be fine. I'm making a track from local roads that I want to show off at a barbecue in a few weeks. I want to use a triple screen setup but it doesn't work very well with the Evo games. Hopefully it will look good in Rfactor 1.

Thanks Erwin. I think that's something I'll have to do anyway as the car seems to stick in some textures. Still learning :)

I managed to get my track into Rfactor but it looks awful. The draw distance is not as much as in GTR2, so the distant hills don't show up at all and the vegetation pops in and out all over the place.
Is there a way to increase the draw distance in Rfactor?

LODandVENUE.jpg

Can you expand on this "car to track function" please?
I mean after you crash. Normally you can press "R" or something and your car will be returned to the track, pointing in the right direction. Rfactor doesn't seem to have this function. I don't mind it too much for myself as it's a good game otherwise but it won't be much fun at a bbq if people can't get back on the track after they crash (which they will definitely do! :) )

That's what I was thinking. Never mind, GTR2 will do fine. In hindsight, I think the more arcade feel of the game is what I need.
Back to square 1 but I've learned a bit on the way and I've got BTB Pro for my next project.

Thanks for your help folks :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 94 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • < 5 years