Released BTB error won't let me start it and Steam tells me that this is where I have to expose the problem (he doesn't give me official support)

hello there
My name is Christian, I have a problem with the Bobs track builder that doesn't load me, and Steam has referred me here for resolution.
Well I tell you my problem I was creating a circuit with BTB, I imported several projects in KML to try to create the circuit with heights.... this of the heights never I obtained it, BTB created me the circuit but without heights.
The problem arose when trying to open another project already created, and it gave me a problem... the BTB was closed, and when trying to load it again, first it gives me this error, it does not find the photo of the project that tries to open.
1.jpg

The BTB opens but it doesn't let me do anything, only this error comes out... which puts
Uncontrolled exception in the application. If you click on continue the application will skip this error and try to continue. If you click on exit, the application will close immediately
Reference to object not established as an instance of an object (photo 2)

2.jpg

I try to continue but he won't let me do anything
I went to Steam and in BTB property I found a tab that says.
Check File Integrity. I selected it and it finds me an error.
I couldn't validate 1 file and it will download again.
3- verificar integridad de archivos.jpg

And supposedly it seems to repair the error.
4- todos los archivos se han validado correctamente.jpg

I try to open the BTB, but it doesn't load and I have a problem with photo 1 and 2.
And when I open the BTB on Steam and check file integrity again, it also repairs me again because it tells me - I couldn't validate 1 file and it will download again.
I don't know what to do, but I can't use it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 283 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 411 39.9%