BTB - bringing people together

I was reading the forums this fine morning and it made me smile to know that many people from many countries can come together and help each other, bound together by BTB. What a great thing.

Just had to say that. No special reason, just saying.

Jon

Yup, but normally any other modding or practically anything you start on internet usually bounds people like this, you can call bounding when girls ask on yahoo answers "should I wear this blue dress or this red one?" and you get answers from around the world..

Greeting from Serbia!
-Ivan

I don't know if anyone else here appreciated Lego building blogs as a kid... for me the hole BTB is like virtual Lego-land that makes me feel that little kid again... and of course the: "Look what i made!" -scream to others and the anwser from the other kids: "Coool! Let's play with it!"

Bob's Track Builder - "So men can be kids again!" :)

I used to make racetracks in the sand at the beach when I was 10.... used to get well peed off with anyone who would had the indecency to walk over it and ruin the finely crafted turns and layouts....banks, cambers, rises, dips - the works...! ... it was like a sand version of BTB....except I couldn't stay up all night tweaking it incessantly... and no save function if you know what I mean...:wink:

Just like Alex i made racetracks when i was very young, in the garden among the flowers i made a hillclimb rallystage and drove my cars on it, but offcourse the track was hard to keep intact and i was very scared of worms....

BTB and modding in general is really bringing us all toghether and its great to have connections whenever you hit a bump in the road.

Yea, its great.. lots of different imaginations, and people from all around the world..
I did have some lego when i was younger, and sure it defiantly reminds me btb in alot of ways.
Im glad i discovered btb and more importantly the community, and amazing help.
Well done all`ye`all :D

0619-1.jpg

low poly fun!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back