Resource icon

Tracks Bryce Canyon 0.90

Login or Register an account to download this content
_SJTracks submitted a new resource:

Bryce Canyon - Conversion of KittX's Bryce Canyon for rF2 by SJ

First of all, a big thank you to KittX, the original creator, for giving me permission to convert this track. This is a long time favourite of mine, so I felt it needed a decent conversion with the bare minimum that rF2 tracks should have - working marshals, realroad, billboarded crowds etc. While there's still a fair bit of work to be done graphically and with the AI (see the readme included in the download), the track as it is now is more than ready for a public release. I'd recommend high...

Read more about this resource...

I miss rFactor 1...
GRAB_119.jpg

Why does rFactor 2 looks so bad and lifeless compared to rFactor 1? Sigh...
grab_187-jpg.125778

:cry:

Hey I just wanted to jump in here and say thanks to the guy who converted this on over to RF2. Probably one of my most favorite fantasy tracks I've ever driven. And to be able to run here with some of the great cars in RF2.....makes it a lot of fun. So thanks for taking the time to do this for us!

I miss rFactor 1...
GRAB_119.jpg

Why does rFactor 2 looks so bad and lifeless compared to rFactor 1? Sigh...
grab_187-jpg.125778

:cry:
I think alot of the dramaturgy in that rF1 shot comes from the sky texture, something that is not possible in rF2 due to the weather system. If you take a look at the car and the track I got to say that rF2 is leaps ahead, especialy in terms of the track and car shading. Next to that you have a different sun angle in the rF2 shot compared to the rF1 shot, so I am pretty sure with the same sun angle and some nice lightning conditions in during dusk or dawn and with some nice clouds you can get even better and more realistic looking results.

Anyway, got to try the track. Looks like tons of fun ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 306 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%