Broken Cable on Thrustmaster T3PA pedals

Hi folks, I broke this litte nose on the t.rj12 connector from my T3PA pedals. Because it is not a standard rj12 connector and Thrusmaste don´t sell any usefull spare parts, the 1 million question:
Where can I buy a spare cable or make my own?

I asked myself how damn st----d a company is producing such flimpsy connecetion if most of us have to setup up and store away a wheel because we dont have enough place for a sim rig (oh wait thats brilliant, you can buy a new T3PA )

Second:
Can I use other pedals with my T300 RS wheel?

Thnks
Lilie

Well unfortunately you'll probably need another tool . I Bought mine at around 20 euros , which is surely not worth for a one time fix. But I make adapters so it has paid itself.

The other way is carefully to push each pin with a flat screwdriver. Not the most elegant solution but you'll be ok.

Upvote 0
I am from Germany.
How do you connect the T-LCMs? I read that they can connect via USB-USB directly to the PC?

If you can’t get a replacement connector, PM me and we may be able to arrange something with my old pedals (I’m in the UK).

The T-LCMs can connect either through the TM wheel base with the same connector as the T3PAs (12 bit) or separately directly through USB (16 bit).

Upvote 0
Hi folks, I broke this litte nose on the t.rj12 connector from my T3PA pedals. Because it is not a standard rj12 connector and Thrusmaste don´t sell any usefull spare parts, the 1 million question:
Where can I buy a spare cable or make my own?

Second:
Can I use other pedals with my T300 RS wheel?

Thnks
Lilie

As mentioned, it is possible to find the connector with the offset tab - I think it's this connector -

search on Ebay - RJ12 DEC Modular Connector Plugs with offset tab Latch DEC Equipment (10 Pack)

Second,
I use G27 pedals with my T300. I bought an adaptor from Thrustmaster (in their spares section) to connect my G27 pedals into the T300.

Or you could buy the same adaptor and use the cable & plug to repair your broken cable.

Upvote 0
. I bought an adaptor from Thrustmaster (in their spares section) to connect my G27 pedals into the T300.

Or you could buy the same adaptor and use the cable & plug to repair your broken cable.

The adapter is sold out anywhere around. No luck. But I bought used T3PA pro pedals in perfect conditions for 60 € :) And I orderd new cable in UK. So everything is fine. Thank you

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing