RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

Broken Cable on Thrustmaster T3PA pedals

Hi folks, I broke this litte nose on the t.rj12 connector from my T3PA pedals. Because it is not a standard rj12 connector and Thrusmaste don´t sell any usefull spare parts, the 1 million question:
Where can I buy a spare cable or make my own?

I asked myself how damn st----d a company is producing such flimpsy connecetion if most of us have to setup up and store away a wheel because we dont have enough place for a sim rig (oh wait thats brilliant, you can buy a new T3PA )

Second:
Can I use other pedals with my T300 RS wheel?

Thnks
Lilie

I don't know if you can find a replacement cable but if you are handy with a soldering iron,you can convert them to usb using an arduino pro micro,a usb cable and a small stripboard.

you can convert them to usb using an arduino pro micro,a usb cable and a small stripboard.
I am handy with soldering iron, but I don´t know anything about arduino pro micro and how this could solve my problem. Thrustmasters t.rj12-USB adapter is sold out anywhere in the internet...
And this damn t.rj12 isn´t a normal one as I read.

You could buy a surplus old TM 2-pedal set from eBay and use the cable from that. I've just checked my old pedals (now using T-LCMs) and the connector is identical and seems to have the same number of wires. Where do you live?

Last edited:

asteroulis

Premium
Well unfortunately you'll probably need another tool . I Bought mine at around 20 euros , which is surely not worth for a one time fix. But I make adapters so it has paid itself.

The other way is carefully to push each pin with a flat screwdriver. Not the most elegant solution but you'll be ok.

I am from Germany.
How do you connect the T-LCMs? I read that they can connect via USB-USB directly to the PC?

If you can’t get a replacement connector, PM me and we may be able to arrange something with my old pedals (I’m in the UK).

The T-LCMs can connect either through the TM wheel base with the same connector as the T3PAs (12 bit) or separately directly through USB (16 bit).

Hi folks, I broke this litte nose on the t.rj12 connector from my T3PA pedals. Because it is not a standard rj12 connector and Thrusmaste don´t sell any usefull spare parts, the 1 million question:

Second:
Can I use other pedals with my T300 RS wheel?

Thnks
Lilie

As mentioned, it is possible to find the connector with the offset tab - I think it's this connector -

search on Ebay - RJ12 DEC Modular Connector Plugs with offset tab Latch DEC Equipment (10 Pack)

Second,
I use G27 pedals with my T300. I bought an adaptor from Thrustmaster (in their spares section) to connect my G27 pedals into the T300.

Or you could buy the same adaptor and use the cable & plug to repair your broken cable.

. I bought an adaptor from Thrustmaster (in their spares section) to connect my G27 pedals into the T300.

Or you could buy the same adaptor and use the cable & plug to repair your broken cable.

The adapter is sold out anywhere around. No luck. But I bought used T3PA pro pedals in perfect conditions for 60 € :) And I orderd new cable in UK. So everything is fine. Thank you