Broadcast Screens by Javliar

Misc Broadcast Screens by Javliar 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Javliar submitted a new resource:

Broadcast Screens by Javliar - Broadcasts screens for Simhub

Hey!

Probably a lot of leagues are planning their streams and commentators are looking for some help in their work I decided to give them a hand! I created it a year ago for commentators in my league (find us: here)!

Please read everything carefully. There are a lot of important things which will help you in configuration.

However, before I say why do you need it and how to use it, you need to know what is...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, looking really good,is it possible to show this broadcast screen on a different screen such as a phone?
If yes how can I do it with Simhub?
Thanks

Yes, it is simple. When you press: start on the broadcast screen - select phone or tablet and follow the instructions.

Javliar updated Broadcast Screens by Javliar with a new update entry:

Redone :)

Hi!

Well, here we go! An update for the project which was on my todoist for a very long time, redone, improved and fixed :) I did not write a huge changelog this time.

Added: Support for 22 drivers
Added: Damage of all 4 tyres for all the drivers
Added: ERS/Tyres/Front Wing damage of other drivers
Added: Setup Screen of other drivers - you can be a spy :p

Changed: Tyres are now showing up with picture rather than text
Changed: Leaderboard is now improved

Read the rest of this update entry...

Amazing update,thanks so much,any chance you can add an option to change teams colours?
Example Alpine Blue,Aston Green etc etc?
Thanks

Hi, I was thinking about it yes, but I decided to withdraw from that idea simply because the dash is much more universal this way. I will update the colors in F1 2021.

Hi, I was thinking about it yes, but I decided to withdraw from that idea simply because the dash is much more universal this way. I will update the colors in F1 2021.
What about implement an option so we can use them if we want or not?
Since we have the way to change names in game to 2021?

What about implement an option so we can use them if we want or not?
Since we have the way to change names in game to 2021?
I was considering it, but the colors for now works automatically - I didn't have to create too much code for that. For that, I would have to create something new and unique, and add that as another dash potential - which frankly, I don't want to do. The Broadcast Screen is a bit of a side-project for me. I have some ideas for the future, but it will require another 50-100 hours to do so. I want to leave it for 2021.

I was considering it, but the colors for now works automatically - I didn't have to create too much code for that. For that, I would have to create something new and unique, and add that as another dash potential - which frankly, I don't want to do. The Broadcast Screen is a bit of a side-project for me. I have some ideas for the future, but it will require another 50-100 hours to do so. I want to leave it for 2021.
Ok, thanks anyway,it looks great.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back