BRM is Back

Richard Hessels

1000RPM
Wow, that V16 sounds like gang of resurected T-rex'es on steroids.
Would that thing still be streetlegal with the upcoming EU rules on fuel consumption?

north

100RPM
Premium
For a second there the name West popped up when I first saw the post. Elevated heartbeat and all.

I can live with a new old BRM though.

Last edited:

passenger

250RPM
That sound! Oh my

In the words of Frank Zappa, great googly-moogly!

Do you know Frank Zappa? Titties and beer, titties and beer, titties and beer...!

Regarding the sound of the engine, as Frank Zappa, it is from another era...

Last edited:

Nico

250RPM
Wow, that V16 sounds like gang of resurected T-rex'es on steroids.
Would that thing still be streetlegal with the upcoming EU rules on fuel consumption?
Pretty sure this will be a track-only car. Aston Martin and Jaguar did the same with their "continuation" cars, so did Porsche with their gold 993 they built recently. Getting these wonderful beasts on the road (which were never meant to be road legal in first place) might be impossible with current safety regulations, and not to mention it surely will piss off the anti-car crowd that is so trendy these days. :mad:

erniedaoage

25RPM
I just wonder if there are any professional drivers left who know how to operate a clutch and an h-pattern shifter. :D And would finally get a chance to drive these beasts around a circuit.

Last edited:

mantasisg

2000RPM
Premium
I just wonder if there are any professional drivers left who know how to operate a clutch and an h-pattern shifter. :D And would finally get a chance to drive these beasts around a circuit.

Thats not a GT3 or GTE, obviously no one would even care to drive it. That is beign said assuming that simracing reflects reality, which it doesn't. I am sure there are plenty of skilled drivers who would be able to manhandle cars like that succesfully and in spectacular fashion.