rF2 BRKarts @ Various Tracks - Monday 16th March 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bercy was fun. Karts were on 100% damage initially, but that was too much for these close racing buggers. After 5 mins only Hansi and I were racing. In the end even Hansi crashed and i had a lonely finish.

I have reset the server to 0% damage but already too much left the server.
We did a nice race were Hansi won in style, only tenths between us :)

We should have switched to La Conta, but it was not working here? Was it on your side? Have to check that again.
Next was Gp200 Kart, which is actually a fantastic and nice track. Same quality as the International track.
Unfortunately 2 got DQ over and over. It seems that the session switch is recording a starting under red from pitlane.
After some trying I had to leave the server and only 3 started the race.

Even I am somewhat dizzy of the insane speed of those karts :)
See you later guys.

Wednesday is Cart Factor on Laguna Seca :)

Cracking fun! Once I got the hang of it I enjoyed it very much. I even managed to pick up some speed behind the Wizard:) .

Something strange happened though as the race at GP200 was about to start. Ramon and I were getting DQ and no matter what we did(forwarding, restarting and even swapped karts)the DQ was there. The last try was for Ramon to restart the server but when I tried to return my game froze in the multiplayer lobby. I had to restart my computer. And finally when I was coming back in I was wee late and the session was closed. I tried again and believe it or not: the game froze in multiplayer lobby again.. :( Both times as I clicked the friends list tab.

:good:This passed week, with the Banger mini nights (both EU and US) along with these hillarious gokarts, has been quite funny in a relaxed kind of way and I most certainly want to recommend this kind of unstained driving joy!

A very revitalizing week for me!:rotfl:

rFactor RD events are currently very hot:in-love:. Along all lines. Yep!

lovely lovely lovely :in-love:

Had great fun at Bercy when i could manage to avoid the tyres and sticky out bits in the tunnel, 2nd race was better without the damaged on :good:

unfortunatly half the field was gone by the time GP200 came up and boy did they miss a great track. real shame about the stupid DQ bug i really hope that that was a one of, would hate not to drive this track again :worship:

By the time I got anywhere near my PC last night, it was way too late to join ... sounds like I missed a right royal treat too ... will try to make it for the next one :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%