Setups: Fixed
Tracks:

Day/Night: Day
Event start: 19.00 GMT
Practice: 20 mins
Qualification: 8 mins
Warmup: 5 mins
Race: 10 mins on each track
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Cart BC Note:
Q. My sky is all messed up with blue and white stripes all over it - any possible fix?
A. Yeah, we have noticed that with your texture detail to anything less than FULL, it seems that you get the acid trip sky. This will be fixed in a later version. So for now just turn texture detail to high and everything should work just fine

Entrylist:
We don't run an active entry list. Please leave a message if you want to drive.

These things are actually fun to drive, having problems with one of the tracks, but to early to give, will investigate.

Another question: How important are setups for the karts? Same as for regular cars (ok, no gear box, but that is usually the easiest part)?

EDIT: Just saw they are fixed, are these the default setups?
EDIT2: Solved my track problem!

ahh well three of us to start, 2 for race 2.

race 1 set a quali time of 19.0 knew i could go faster and in race set an 18.942 on route to win.

race 2. needed a tweak on top gear to 7.27. practice in the 35.0ish (may have broken 34's but cannot remember) did think gears were too near the bone for race and quali so tweaked to 7.16, not quite as fast but at least no in the red as much. just dietmar and myself at this point and we set about dueling for a while... well... till i crashed into the tyres that is.

1 race all - nice fair end to the evening. karts are fun - i have a blister which agrees! hope more for next time we run these.

Indeed, was fun to drive, pitty is was just the two of us! These karts would allow a good series of battles in a big field!

Race 1 Keith lapped me actually twice (went to often off and he set a qualy time a second faster which is enormous with laptimes of 19,5 seconds).

Race 2 was closer, I was actually leading the qualy until Keith changed his setup :). Stopped as well after he dropped off, no point about racing alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%