19:30 GMT
Qualifying: 19:45 GMT - 10 minutes [NO Parc Fermé]
Warm up: 19:55 GMT - 5 minutes
Race: 20:00 GMT - 30 minutes [standing start]

RaceDepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
GMT Clock: Click here

Note: You must be a Premium member in order to participate. Upgrade your account here.

1. Daiman Patel *
  2. Sten-Ake Svensson
  3. Stefan Woudenberg
  4. Andrew Ford
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. ...
Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks! :)

SERVER IS UP!

utp: 6

Last edited:
I think this is probably a better day and time than earlier on Sunday like past couple of weeks. Works better for me at least. Sadly though this week I won't be at home on Wed and Thu nights.

Wrecked my car on lap 3 lol. Need more practice. Nice racing stenn and stefan. Assume you won Andy well done!
Thanks Paul and thank you for racing . I said to the guys ...even though this was only three guys against me, it was nice to win as it's my first ever win on race department as a sim racer .I've come close but today I drove well .stick at it and it will be you in the future ..next target ...best the aliens lol well done sten and stefan .looked like u guys had a close race ? Very tricky track to overtake on.thanks again guys

Last edited:
Was a good race. Thanks all. :thumbsup:

Had a good battle with Stefan and I kept the pace for a while but once Stefan passed med he vanished away tenth by tenth. I went with the soft tyres so after lap 14 I was all in to tyre management. Also had more luck than you Stefan. My fuel ended about 10 m after the finish line. Realised afterwards that I've calculated fuel for a 20 min race. :barefoot:

Well, I'm really happy with this race, It's the first time I've really kept a decent race pace and no major mistakes. This was really a leap for me in my barely 1 year race sim career and it feels like all my struggling has paid off a bit. A great incentive to keep on practicing and racing. :D

i need to run with the btcc cars more....i've been driving the gt3 specifically the blancpain endurance series cars and i'm very used to them now. been sim racing since sept now after a 8 year break so still learning again

I could be wrong but are the blanc pain cars not more arcade in feel ? I find these cars don't suit my style but they're helping me learn to drive better .
i need to run with the btcc cars more....i've been driving the gt3 specifically the blancpain endurance series cars and i'm very used to them now. been sim racing since sept now after a 8 year break so still learning again

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%