rF2 British Touring Car Cup @ Bathurst - Sunday 15th November 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I have now three versions (build 1008, build 1028, Steam version) and I can run all three of them. Yesterday I did some practice for todays race in build 1008 version multiplayer mode while having the Steam version installed. The only inconvenience is that I have to sign in on my rF2 account (in the Launcher) every time I switch from Steam to non-Steam versions. See this posting:

rFactor 2 launches on Steam with a hefty discount

So, having the Steam version installed should hopefully not be an issue regarding participating in todays race. :)
Or is it something I've missed? :unsure:
Did you buy the game again on Steam (with the upgrade for online access), or did you transfer your existing non-Steam account to Steam? If it's the latter then the non-Steam version shouldn't work at all (unless there is some sort of bug that is currently allowing it to work). However, if it's the former then that should be fine - the Steam version shouldn't interfere with the non-Steam version. :thumbsup:

Awful timing as it overlaps with F1. Though... Halfway way in the race and **** all has happened so probably should've chosen to race here instead :D
I did exactly the same thing; it wasn't worth missing this race, just to watch a fairly dull race... :whistling: This will be a lesson for next time - I won't be making the same mistake again!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back