rF2 British Touring Car Championship @ Oulton Park - Fri 12Oct18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I think 6 turns the default HUd on/off and you can toggle through tyre temps etc, but you'll need to check the default control for that - or assign a button in the controls menu. I'm not on my gaming PC right now, but I think tyres may be in tuning. It's an option in the car select screen.
If you wanna avoid that heavy right foot understeer... try the Scooby...Shhhhh.
I will update the sign up list later, so I can try to answer any questions when I get back home. :)

Thanks Denis! Funnily enough, the Scooby is the one I've been practicing in, having become a bit of an Ash Sutton fan this season!

Same here. I've just started with rF2 and I'll download the mods today, but I want to try this. Please sign me in :)
Welcome to rF2 club racing. Great to see more people giving rF2 a go. I hope you enjoy it, I feel like it's improved loads in recent months (IMHO).
Put me down as a maybe please - going to be having a long day, might not be in the mood when the time comes.
No worries, quite understandable, I'll do that for you now. :)

Hey guys, one quick question: how do I change my name in rF2. Right now is showing my Steam Nickname and I suppose that's not what it's supposed to be for RD races...

It's in the launcher (when you first open rF2 from Steam), top right. Click on your nickname and select edit (or something like that. I can give a better description later. :)

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to hit post earlier and didn't check just now.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 287 13.5%