ACC British GT Series - Round 4 @ Oulton Park 22.05.23

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

SwannyUK

ACC Club Staff
Staff
Premium
1684243369035.png

Description
Round 4 of the British GT Series takes us to the narrow Oulton Park circuit.

Sessions
20:00 BST / 19:00 UTC 30 minute practice
20:30 BST / 19:30 UTC 15 minute qualifying
20:45 BST / 19:45 UTC 1 Hour race

How can I join this event?
  • You need to be a premium member to join
  • Reply in this thread stating you want to join
  • If you haven't done so already please send me a PM with your steam ID and if you are "AM" or "PRO"
  • All skill levels welcome but we ask that you can control the car and know the racing line around the track. Anyone driving in a dangerous manner may be removed from the server
  • Server password can be found HERE

What do I need to know?
  • Mandatory pit stop for tyre change. No pit window, box whenever you want
  • Short formation lap - Stay in the green marker
  • You can join as many of the GT Series events as you like
  • Custom liveries can be sent to us and added to the series livery pack
  • Information on point scoring available HERE
CLUB RULES ARE ENFORED. Check them out HERE

Event settings
Weather forecast is warm and dry - Average ambient 22c

AM or PRO class?
These races operate two separate classes, AM and PRO. As a rough guide we are considering a "PRO" as someone who consistently laps Silverstone in 2:02 or under.

*We highly recommend using the in-built ACC radar when racing so you can keep it close and fair*

Voice chat is available on the RD Discord if you want to chat. Please use push to talk and limit chat during the race to apologies / lapped traffic info.

PLEASE ENSURE YOUR REAL NAME IS SET ON YOUR RD PROFILE AND MATCHES YOUR IN GAME NAME

Google Calendar | iCal calendar

PRO entry list
SwannyUK
SgtMahone
T_Humf95
Nascentes
RicardoJorge92
Reefabus
ssc2211
rborowik
akephoe
Hazzatron19
Mklengel

AM entry list
Jay Clarke 66
Björn Johansson
Antonpiou
groy1980
Le Haut Saônois

Last edited:
In, please!

Usual livery spam:
Sick of the standard pale in-game editor liveries? Want to show off your custom livery instead? Then I'm your guy :cool:
To be able to see each other's liveries, I'm creating livery packs for race days or events.
If you want to share your livery to be part of the livery pack, just send me a PM with the download link or the file directly attached. To make this job easier, it would be great if you could put package (WinRAR, 7zip) the Cars and Liveries folders, e.g.:

• Cars folder
    • car.json
  • Liveries folder
    • Livery name folder
      • decals.png
      • decals.json
      • sponsors.png
      • sponsors.json
      • all the .dds files
DO NOT FORGET THE .dds FILES! This will cause a massive join lag!
This format is not necessary (I'll figure it out :)), but would accelerate the process greatly.
Looking forward to your creations :thumbsup:

In, please!

Usual livery spam:
Sick of the standard pale in-game editor liveries? Want to show off your custom livery instead? Then I'm your guy :cool:
To be able to see each other's liveries, I'm creating livery packs for race days or events.
If you want to share your livery to be part of the livery pack, just send me a PM with the download link or the file directly attached. To make this job easier, it would be great if you could put package (WinRAR, 7zip) the Cars and Liveries folders, e.g.:

• Cars folder
    • car.json
  • Liveries folder
    • Livery name folder
      • decals.png
      • decals.json
      • sponsors.png
      • sponsors.json
      • all the .dds files
DO NOT FORGET THE .dds FILES! This will cause a massive join lag!
This format is not necessary (I'll figure it out :)), but would accelerate the process greatly.
Looking forward to your creations :thumbsup:
Hi J, what software do people use to create their liveries? ty. Stewart

Hey Stewart,
there ia a 2D and a 3D approach. For 2D you can use gimp or some Adobe Software, for the 3D approach you can use blender, armorpaint or something similar. I'll link you a blender tutorial when I get home :thumbsup:

Hi
Not sure the "old guy" can find enough energy to participate , coming home from a 10-11 hour car trip from Netherlands the same day :sleep: but I try .
In to AM please

Ps
Is there another total score update ?

Tried op tonight. Narrow, bumpy, new tyres difficult to get used to with the throttle on oversteer/stretchy walls thingy.

Also, lap1 will be challenging with queues forming at the hairpin and each of the chicanes. Recommend that people have a practice against the ai. Coming out of fast left hander and then braking into shell oils hairpin will catch a few people out.

Have fun!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back