British GT Rnd 1 & 2 Oulton Park

• Thread starter Deleted member 387850
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 387850

• Deleted member 387850

Anyone else going to be tuning in for the opening rounds of the British GT series from Oulton?

timthumb.php

I’ve never followed the British GT series before, but all this sim racing has got me hyped for GT racing and it seems like it’s a great time to be a fan of all things GT!

All the races are being streamed live on the British GT Facebook page and the GT World YouTube channel which is where I’ll be watching.

Yeah I watched it for the first time and enjoyed it. Gutted when Farmer went off at the first corner as I was rooting for Nick Thiim!
Definitely watch the next one if I can hopefully won't be a washout.
Shame we can't livestream the F3 too but I was listening to the circuit commentary.

• Deleted member 387850

Thoroughly enjoyed Race 1, good battle for 2nd place! It’s unfortunate the Keen/Minshaw Lambo had contact with the GT4 as it looks like it could have been quite the battle for the win.

It was a great intro to British GT for me, despite the second race falling foul of the weather. I’m a bit surprised there hasn’t been more chat about it as it’s all the cars we know and love, a packed grid and easily accessible to watch with great coverage. Looking forward to the next round!

I watched it too. Obviously the rain element was interesting for those of us who use PC2 and those looking forward to ACC. The cancelling of the second race suggests Kunos should be able to avoid the extreme wet conditions which are possible in PC2. Ideally a safety car start would be nice for realism but perhaps boring in reality? And as SRO own the rights to this series perhaps it could be an expansion to ACC? Brands, Silverstone and Spa are already in AC, so Donington, Oulton, Snetterton and Rockingham would be needed.

• Deleted member 387850

I would love to see some official content for classic British circuits like Oulton. Not sure which sim has the best selection of British tracks? I had PC on console and if I remember correctly it had many of the MSV circuits - are they still as well represented in PC2?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back