Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Haha.. well thanks to Boothy's help and everyone else, I was able to actually record a video. It seems to work best in low res due to my bandwidth, but it's there. I was finally able to see my telemetry and realized I was riding around on the bump-stop most of the track. Of course I should probably leave well enough alone. I'm probably going to adjust myself right out of contention.

Glad you got it working Michael. Not sure what sort of connection it requires as i also had some problems with it until reducing resolution and got the message saying it was lagging to begin with. My connection is pretty decent so that shouldn't really be an issue.

Glad you got it working Michael. Not sure what sort of connection it requires as i also had some problems with it until reducing resolution and got the message saying it was lagging to begin with. My connection is pretty decent so that shouldn't really be an issue.

Just ignore the lagging message. If you want 780p (and you do, I assume) the "lag" indication is not representative of degradation. In fact, most of the time, it's just fine. Of course, your results may vary.

Just ignore the lagging message. If you want 780p (and you do, I assume) the "lag" indication is not representative of degradation. In fact, most of the time, it's just fine. Of course, your results may vary.
I'll up the resolution the next time i record anything. The last time i had it set higher nothing recorded but that may have been before i changed that auto archive setting, can't remember for sure right now.

Reactions: Rob
Really enjoyed this game with the tx ..il give these a try this evening..man 200 on road force is steep..do u leave the tire force on individual car at 26 ?

You have to download the files for each car listed in the wheel settings section. Each car has four different kinds for different feels. I'm sure one will suit you. Just follow the instructions otherwise. 200 is high but it's needed to get the proper feel and it does not clip if you follow the listed settings.

I tend to use some smoothing too, usually 20 or so so the spring to center is not so strong. I use the classic settings, but add SoP to match the first value in the SoP listing, I think it's Fx.

Just signed up with the ruf...so as of right now its 2x tire wear..all races? mandatory pitfor the opener?

Yes. You will have to pit anyway due to fuel, but there is a mandatory one in theory. The real question is whether to do a two stopper or a one stopper. Three stints on soft tires with less fuel may be faster than one stop on heavy fuel, but not sure yet.

Good set of numbers coming up. helpfully people remember to sign up in the race thread to! My car choice will be up shortly, I blame work for holding me up on important testing lol.

I am more then likely to be choosing Audi, Aston Martin or Ruf. There is already an army of BMW's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%