Misc Bridgestone Tyres Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gong Li submitted a new resource:

Bridgestone Tyres Mod - F1 2020 Misc

Read more about this resource...

Could you make that list on the tire, like the original maclaren 2008 and williams 2004 ?

1609246256110.png

Hey! Good job with the tyre mods! Been wanting to see stuff like what you've made for a while now! I made a mod request a while back:

Hello, I have a request/commission. Can anyone make a 2011 Malaysia/China version of the Pirelli tyres in their debut season, as well as a non-striped version? Linking examples here and here.

Also can anyone also make a version of the modern tyres, be it Pirelli or Bridgestone or whatever, with grooves like the 2000s? I'm willing to PayPal a modder that can do either or both successfully, with a preference on the first request.

Do you think it's possible to make those versions of the Pirelli tyre?

If you can't, then no issues. Thanks for the latest tyre mod posts, really happy with them!

Can you post then, for maclaren 2008 and williams 2004?
Uhm, well, someone told me the white stripe was only for the softs. But here it would be for all dry tyres.
And also I could not release it as a mod because I would only edit files from other mods and I have no permission for that, to make it public - even though this mod here is based on someone else's mod, someone who was banned a few times. Weird stuff, weird people.

Last edited:
Uhm, well, someone told me the white stripe was only for the softs. But here it would be for all dry tyres.
And also I could not release it as a mod because I would only edit files from other mods and I have no permission for that, to make it public - even though this mod here is based on someone else's mod, someone who was banned a few times. Weird stuff, weird people.

Pass me through twitter, please.

@ja_livre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back