Bridgehampton Race Circuit

Tracks Bridgehampton Race Circuit 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
LilSki updated Bridgehampton Race Circuit with a new update entry:

The Bridge

REMOVE OLD TRACK FOLDER FIRST! DO NOT OVERWRITE!

This is a complete rebuild of Bridgehampton. Fall or autumn has been removed as a layout. I may release a skin pack at some point but it will never be a second 'layout' like it was in 1.1.

There are too many changes to list but there is a substantial change to the overall layout to be much more accurate. T1 is now based on Lidar data as well. Many new textures all around.

Key Notes:
  • If you don't like the cones the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 130869

"1/5* game crashes when I overwrite my old folder and then merge the Fall layout."

Thank you for this update to this already-great track

What'll happen to laptimes that have already been recorded? I'm wondering if the laptimes were linked to the fall or summer track versions (and would be deleted when removing the older version.)

Thank you for this update to this already-great track

What'll happen to laptimes that have already been recorded? I'm wondering if the laptimes were linked to the fall or summer track versions (and would be deleted when removing the older version.)
They indeed would be tied to the fall and summer layouts of old. I feel you should treat this as a new track. The layout is changed enough to have a significant impact on lap times. That is one of the reasons I decided to go single layout.

Stunning work. The foliage layout looks even more natural. Great attention to detail! The changes in the turns makes the track even more interesting and challenging!

While passing under the "Chevron gasolines" pedestrian bridge there was a fair amount of reverb, is this intentional ?

I noticed the same reverb in echo valley as well although perhaps this was intentional considering the name, haha

Stunning work. The foliage layout looks even more natural. Great attention to detail! The changes in the turns makes the track even more interesting and challenging!

While passing under the "Chevron gasolines" pedestrian bridge there was a fair amount of reverb, is this intentional ?
Yes and it is intentional and it was actually a vehicle bridge as scary as that sounds.

You did an fantastic job with the overhaul of the complete track!
I particular love the rough track edges all around.
Compared to the first public release this recent one is on another planet.:thumbsup:
--------------
Somehow i managed to find the one tire barrier that behaves different the the others. :rolleyes:
It is the inside tire barrier at the exit of the hairpin.
B605D8166DFDFA7C2F975B950004A72D40459752

All other have an more solid characteristics.
FE265E12BD2BBB1B13AE83C5FE9EDEEB17F43CB0

E4F5CFB64718BC02550C656FEE5CE7E195A17276

The last major change was the final turn which is faster now
Yes, last turn is much quicker now and exit speed much higher for main straight. This makes speed into the first turn faster too, so certain cars that were flat out before, now need a slight drop to get through turn one. That caught me out first time...!

PS: Bridgehampton got a mention today at the Goodwood live stream. The Porsche 917/30 was doing the hillclimb, when the commentator was talking about the Can-Am series. He was describing the series, as many UK viewers would not have heard of it, and he specifically mentioned Bridgehampton as one of the "scary circuits" they raced at.

I'll try and find the clip.

In the meantime, here are the Can-Am cars from last year's festival

Last edited:
You did an fantastic job with the overhaul of the complete track!
I particular love the rough track edges all around.
Compared to the first public release this recent one is on another planet.:thumbsup:
--------------
Somehow i managed to find the one tire barrier that behaves different the the others. :rolleyes:
It is the inside tire barrier at the exit of the hairpin.
B605D8166DFDFA7C2F975B950004A72D40459752

All other have an more solid characteristics.
FE265E12BD2BBB1B13AE83C5FE9EDEEB17F43CB0

E4F5CFB64718BC02550C656FEE5CE7E195A17276
Well there was bound to be something. Not enough to post a fix IMO since it is a wall just the physical part isn't lined up perfectly. It's because I moved that wall around some and forgot to update the actual wall. I'll give it some time for more bugs.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back