Bridgehampton Race Circuit

Tracks Bridgehampton Race Circuit 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
How amazing is to race at Bridgehampton at 5 AM in the DRM cars against AI. On the edge of my seat for the whole race, and the surroundings look fantastic.
7B44EAAF207F43A479C1487318DC1DE162AC3D22

LilSki submitted a new resource:

Bridgehampton Race Circuit - The "Bridge"

Read more about this resource...
Hey! I am working with Bridgehampton Racing Memories for their documentary. They said someone emailed them asking for pictures a while back to make a great rendering of the legendary track on Assetto Corsa. Was that you? They would like to get back in touch with you, they have big plans.

If it is you, please message me your contact information! We love what you did. It looks beautiful.

It removes anything using the grass shader which is less than ideal. I told ilja about it that some of us use the grass shader for things other than grass.

I didn't mean it as a complaint, I love finding little things like that around a track. Today was the first time I noticed the deer, after looping the car and ending up looking across the track at them haha.

I didn't mean it as a complaint, I love finding little things like that around a track. Today was the first time I noticed the deer, after looping the car and ending up looking across the track at them haha.
Ah I gotcha. Yeah They have been there since 1.0 but the earlier trees/bushes didn't hide them so much. When I redid them for 2.0 I sorta forgot about the deer and they got hidden even more. If you look at the flag guy before that turn he's signaling "antlers" over his head.

Ah I gotcha. Yeah They have been there since 1.0 but the earlier trees/bushes didn't hide them so much. When I redid them for 2.0 I sorta forgot about the deer and they got hidden even more. If you look at the flag guy before that turn he's signaling "antlers" over his head.
We have been through this, deers! LOL

If you think Bridgehampton is fun to drive in Assetto Corsa, it was even more fun to drive it in real life! I raced there for many years in the 70' and 80's. Winning races in several different classes of cars. This is a great representation of the track from that era. Thank you so much, it brings back many wonderful memories. Here I am in 1976 coming down the hill, turn one. Turn one was a scary turn. The straight was up hill all the way and you had to commit to a line without knowing where the track was. And if you hit those tires, they would rip your car apart as the were burried in the concrete.
SPitfire (3).jpg

A lovely article about the real Bridgehampton in the german car magazin 'Auto Motor und Sport' in thier series about legendary race circuits. It's a short article, only in german, but nice to read it on a highly frequentend website.

@LilSki
Anyone else reported about the 40 pit version not allowing pit stops to work on races.

Edit: user error. Track is great and working as intended :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back