Alright when was that again.....?

Istanbul, another great track our immenesly busy friends at Codemasters unfortunately won't be able to bring to F1 2020.
But don't be mad at them, they have to find a new buyer for Slightly Mad Studios!

Looks like we will go right into Christmas. Though i believe a 2nd wave of virus will hit, a crazy man on Subway swore it wrong to wear a mask. And many people here in Canada still refuse to. Lets hope Covid dose not disrups season as we have a nice list of tracks and enough to call a season. The problem is when will 2021 will start as the teams will have a 3 month break. (Not counting build of new car) And be off again.
Screenshot from 2020-08-25 07-57-23.png

Hypocrisy is a wonderful thing. People at Liberty Media vow to stand against racism and all that stuff while at the same time -in this case, quite literally- getting in bed with governments that to this day still deprive women, people of different skin tones, people of different sexual orientations and overall (or otherwise) dissidents of basic human rights, let alone equal human rights.

Yay, a race will be held at a Tilke creation that is not a complete and utter abortion of a circuit.

Want to take bets that their local dictator will be the sole spectator (along with his security staff) attending the event for his own private amusement, while elsewhere in Turkey (and especially close to a certain border) there's a certain group of people being oppressed and treated like animals destined to the slaughterhouse.

Due to covid 19 there will not be spectators. I don't think many showed up for past events. The country is politically unstable so it is not a place where someone would go for vacation. And the locals have little interest. The Pirelli tire is manufactured there and that is it. One of many tracks where closed door racing is coumoun. Like India, thet track was good but got little revenue because less spectators means less money. I hate to say it but i think some of the great tracks will be lost due to covid 19 and lack of money.

I wonder who will win, in Hamilton's absence? Clearly, there's no way he could agree to race in a country with such an appalling record on human rights :rolleyes:
Haha, well since he already has a win on that track he doesn't need that record. And he will have secured title with 4 races to spare, he will have option to say he doesn't want to race (or to make some simple excuse) without actually losing anything. :roflmao:
That is very good question, although you probably mean who will finish 2nd... Because Max will probably win without Hamilton there. But most likely it will be 1 race signing for Vettel and easy win. :roflmao:

would be nice keeping Imola, Mugello and Istanbul park for next seasons. fingers cross

nice refresher from F1

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%