BREAKING NEWS | F1 | Turkey Returns In New 17 Race Calendar

Paris
I don't think that average figures from 2007-2012 and 2004-2009 necessarily catch the current reality.

I don't know the recent numbers or if there is even any publicly and reliable data nowadays in Turkey about it, but I know people have been protesting in the streets against those murders since the beginning of this year.

Poland
as in all muslim countries, Jamal Ahmad Khashoggi killed in Turkey in saudi arabian consulate by saudian agents. it was like live streamed as they dismember him alive cause he got in his phone installed software to live stream everything, they hear all dismemberment but world dont give a shieeet abous it lol, CIA know everything some saudi princess gave order to kill him etc

Poland
there was failed military coup in turkey in 2016 and there some military soldiers escaped to Greece by helicopter and Greece give em back to trukey authorities to death, as tey was "illegal immigrants" for Greece, so why 100 000 000 muslim immigrants wasnt "illegals" then ? huh ? xD

Poland
as in all muslim countries, Jamal Ahmad Khashoggi killed in Turkey in saudi arabian consulate by saudian agents. it was like live streamed as they dismember him alive cause he got in his phone installed software to live stream everything, they hear all dismemberment but world dont give a shieeet abous it lol, CIA know everything some saudi princess gave order to kill him etc
saudi puppet state of usa as usrael they can do what tey want and usa not intervene as in Iraq or Afghanistan lol

Poland
saudi princess tell kill some journalist in them own consulate in Turkey territory, usa dont gib a shieeet, but if there is some Iranian General doin something tey took him out by drone real quick lol trump jew ass licker lol

dud

Turkey is a solid one, but the rest looks like "highest bidder gets to host".

And what's with the brand name barrage in the GP names?

Turkey is a solid one, but the rest looks like "highest bidder gets to host".

And what's with the brand name barrage in the GP names?
Sponsored GP names dates back many decades. The first one I see in historic lists is the 1967 Player's Grand Prix of Canada, followed by the 1971 Woolmark British Grand Prix. By the mid 70's and certainly in 80's it looks like many GPs had tobacco or alcohol companies in their names. The prevalence of GP sponsors may have decreased at times, but certainly in the last decade almost every GP has had a title sponsor

I have heard that F1 is actually paying most of the circuits to host races this year. Without fans the circuits can't make any income and can't afford to host, but F1 really can't afford to skip a season. Turkey is actually the first GP on the calendar that plans on being open to fans and has a potential to earn an income

Sponsored GP names dates back many decades. The first one I see in historic lists is the 1967 Player's Grand Prix of Canada, followed by the 1971 Woolmark British Grand Prix. By the mid 70's and certainly in 80's it looks like many GPs had tobacco or alcohol companies in their names. The prevalence of GP sponsors may have decreased at times, but certainly in the last decade almost every GP has had a title sponsor

I have heard that F1 is actually paying most of the circuits to host races this year. Without fans the circuits can't make any income and can't afford to host, but F1 really can't afford to skip a season. Turkey is actually the first GP on the calendar that plans on being open to fans and has a potential to earn an income
Not true. Mugello is the first one. Prices, however, are utterly rubbish for what will be offered (nothing).
Portimao will be open to spectators as well, as will Sochi.

If, instead, you mean the only race with the potential of actually turning a profit this year, then you're double wrong. Nobody ever cared about F1 in Turkey and attendance has always been very low, even without a global pandemic. They (the organizers) claim that they can safely house 100k spectators, not a chance even a fraction of that is going to show up. They (the people) never did when things were normal, they never will now.

Not true. Mugello is the first one. Prices, however, are utterly rubbish for what will be offered (nothing).
Portimao will be open to spectators as well, as will Sochi.

If, instead, you mean the only race with the potential of actually turning a profit this year, then you're double wrong. Nobody ever cared about F1 in Turkey and attendance has always been very low, even without a global pandemic. They (the organizers) claim that they can safely house 100k spectators, not a chance even a fraction of that is going to show up. They (the people) never did when things were normal, they never will now.
Thanks for the correction. I did not realize those earlier races planned to be open