Breaking News-Current FSR driver to GT Academy finals

David O'Reilly

A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.
News is breaking that a current FSR driver has come 10th in the world and #1 in his country to make the finals at Abu Dhabi in the GT Academy program.
More news on this driver will follow.

Edit.
We will reveal that the driver is The Polish Avid Chronic Pro series driver 20 year old Nikodem Wisniewski.
We have seen great pace from Nikodem this season but his race performances have been hampered by a lack of preparation time due to other racing committments.
We asked his friend and current third placed World Championship driver Kuba Brzezinski what he had to say about it.
Kuba said "I might have struggled with the GT4 physics implementation but Nikodem has the sort of talent that if you put him in a shopping trolley he would be quick".

Nikodem has the pace to drive in FSR WC, but its indicative of his approach that he wanted to start in Pro to get a feel for the mod and the series.

When possible we will arrange an interview with Nikodem and bring you more.

We wish our team mate well in his GT Academy process.
This reporter would mind betting that his RF2 skills might just give him an edge over any pure console pilots.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised, it's not the first time for an FSR driver :cool::thumbsup:. I'm very close to him becouse I'm 11th..in Italy :p:D

(Edit: 14th. I lost 4 positions in last 2 days)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back